Raped Girl Please Helppppppp

First I must state that I am a man so if this makes you unfomfortable please know that I will not be offended.

secondly I am A member of the Bahai faith.

We have social and economic groups in every country around the world.

It would be extremly easy for me to get you assistance that you can trust in you area.

They can try and look into what the situation is in your country and try to offer a solution....There is no quick answer given you are so far away and in a country where you are not as valued as you should be....but there is ,and will be help for you.

A word to those ladies who are following this post...I am more than happy to have one of you deal with this and put you in touch with any contacts that I can make.

I would however advise against giving out personal email addresses....this is an extremly serious matter....perhaps an administrator can take over and keep the rest of us posted.

i hope she's okay too. that must be so hard for someone to go through. i hope one of the admins did look into this. one did have an idea of where she may be located. not sure how much info people can find out just from that but it would help know what people to put her in touch with..

Yikes.

Having read the thread and seen no further response from the thread starter, i can only assume that her internet access has been removed. If this is the case, Mods/admins, is there no-one you can go through to have that IP traced exactly? Surely there's some authority that has access to such information.

IP can be traced back to the country she lives in, but that doesn't provide much information about the exact place she lives in.. The authorities can access that information but they wouldn't just because someone asked them to do so, plus it might be dangerous for her.

IP can be traced back to the country she lives in, but that doesn't provide much information about the exact place she lives in.. The authorities can access that information but they wouldn't just because someone asked them to do so, plus it might be dangerous for her.

knowing the country is important because others would know how or what can be done to help. what is dangerous, is her living with those people. depending on the country, the authorities will look into something of that nature. their job is to serve and protect.... especially our children.

Yikes.

Having read the thread and seen no further response from the thread starter, i can only assume that her internet access has been removed. If this is the case, Mods/admins, is there no-one you can go through to have that IP traced exactly? Surely there's some authority that has access to such information.

Yes, we have the ability to trace this information and have done so in the past. However in this case there isn't enough evidence to justify it. From experience, we have found the authorities are extremely reluctant to get involved based on a single post found on a message board. There are certain exceptions such as child endangerment where I have had better luck, but in general we have found that the authorities are either:

• Too busy
  • Not convinced a crime has taken place
  • Not technologically savvy enough to make use of our data

Not to mention we hold that data private unless we are convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that there has been (or will be) a crime committed.

• 5 months later...

hello,

I am sorry to hear of your horrific situation. Keep reaching out for help on web sites available to the rest of the world. find any open free web link and ask for help. that was great advice given above. keep reaching out and be care, you are a brave girl, people are trying to help you.