well last night there was a going away party for a manager at my work. my ex was there i also got a feeling that he hooked up with a girl (not from work) but someone we met together as a couple. i asked her right out if they hooked up because that would be the only reason he didnt say hi to her when i was around . she said no but there was a delay. i know its none of my business.

it just hurts and now i feel like im back at the beginning of the break up all over again, i just started doing ok its been a month now and i cant stop liking him even though im trying. i just want to hate him because this is so easy for him. meanwhile im pretending to have a great life so he doesnt think im sitting at home most nights thinking about him. and at work he comes up and chats with me like we were never together and i dont know how much longer i can do this for.i know our relationship wouldn't have worked but that doesnt make it any easier.

i don't know what to do. and im tired of feeling sad and alone and not feeling like i will ever be good enough for someone. i just want to be happy!!

Have you considered looking for another job or asking for a transfer to somewhere where you won't see him?

If that is your photo here in your avatar I can confidently tell you that it is unlikely that you will not find someone. More likely someone will find you. But you have to be approachable for that to happen and that will require you get over this guy as soon as you can.

Think positive and let that attractive smile light up your face again.

i don't know what to do. and im tired of feeling sad and alone and not feeling like i will ever be good enough for someone. i just want to be happy!!

Hey there.

I know exactly how you are feeling, and I can only say that -in time- it will get better. One day you will realize that you have SO MUCH to offer, and that there are many people who will appreciate you the way you deserve.

When we are rejected, we are bound to feel down about our self worth. We base our self esteem on that rejection, and it tears us up. As each day passes, I am feeling better about myself again.. albeit very small steps.

You are a very attractive woman. (With a gorgeous smile). In time, you will realize that its HIS LOSS.

Keep your chin up, and keep smiling.

JP

thanks everyone for replying. i know im just having a bad day. i just thought i was doing so well up to this point. learning about him hooking up with someone set me back. YES i do know im too good for him and i will meet someone. i would just like this blah period over with now.