Afraid to reject...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno who that is so it doesn't matter ...back off...you're too old and you're kinda scaring me

All-rightee... that's definitely a loud and resounding "NO"...

Good job, SW... that one's crystal clear ... (and just like that we're back on topic. )

Now, just do that a few hundred more times, and you'll have the knack of it.

haha, there you go. You're cured.

Ah, he meant you clearly have developed the skill/ability to say "no." See, you could also tell him thanks for helping you out. After all, there's nothing that can compare to practicing those new skills on an actual "scarey" guy. LOL

I'm high on life!

And, it is very good indeed!

Hey look over there its, It's a

Woot!

And now Budman is suddenly in a party mood... hmmm.

i feel so special..if i can scare you, i can scare anyone!

Ya see, it weren't so hard after all.

I'm scary she says whaaaaaa

Haha, she also said you're "too old."

From here, it's funny thinking how "25" could be "old." Oh well.

Also, I remember when I was 18, I dated a guy who was 26. I dated him 2-3 times. (That's a BIG difference in age when you're 18, but not so much later on.) Anyways, he seemed like a seasoned on crone in comparison to me. And he thought "sex" was a seriously high priority. I was young and feeling my sexual urges, but still didn't feel a need to be in any hurry that way. All I could think of was how I had a whole lifetime to have sex, and there was no need to rush. And all he could think of was how to hurry me along as fast as he could. I learned to say "NO" to him. In fact, I said "NO" specifically just to see how he would handle it. I used to practice saying "NO" to him just for general purposes. And I think he was REALLY hard of hearing because he acted just as if I had said "yes." The day I came very close to breaking his face with my fist was when I decided there had to be better ways to spend my time. After all, I had a long life to live, so why start it off by putting up with crap? I had to say "no" quite a few more times before he would finally stop calling me asking over and over for another date. He taught me a lot about guys, but wow, what a dope.

So CG, when SW wrote that you're too old, that you're scary, that long-ago memory flashed back again. Yeah, I really do know how she feels when she's says "back off."

lol i'm sorry cluelessguy...i'm really imature (kinda proud to admit it) and i'm sure no mature guy in the 20's would want anything to do with me...yet (lol)...right now i'm more into 17 and 18 yr olds and i think it will stay that way for a while...sorry but ya atleast i learned to say no

lol i'm sorry cluelessguy...i'm really imature (kinda proud to admit it) and i'm sure no mature guy in the 20's would want anything to do with me...yet (lol)...right now i'm more into 17 and 18 yr olds and i think it will stay that way for a while...sorry but ya atleast i learned to say no

You're also in canada. I mean either of us would have quite the drive to pick you up for a date

Lol, Keep up the No's!

And don't be a stranger!