Afraid to reject...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't hear what you said, say it louder!

Now there, ya see... that's a truly "sweet" guy.... cause he knows just how much you need to practice, so here he's giving you yet another opportunity to flex your "NO" muscles. LOL

And actually, that's really how it is... you'll actually end up saying "no" more than once to the same guy, with the same exact question. Yep, some (like our friend here) are deaf... some are stubbron... some have amnesia... and some are just plain dumb. So SW, you said a million guys?... well honey, you might as well get used to saying "no" at least 5-10 million times. LOL

Ya know, when I was your age (1974), I went into the Navy. And that was a great help for me to get it all into proper pespective. There were often 200-300 guys for every girl. And I learned real fast not to feel guilty about saying "NO." And after I got out of the Navy, I still appreciated what that Navy experience taught me about guys.

lol you're funnie my mouth says no and my eyes may say wee wee ...but only if you're good looking ...there are serious consequences lmao

My mama says I'm good looking, and I have to believe her......cause you gotta believe your mama

Anyways, what part of Canada are you from? The cold part? or the colder part?

lol i don't believe my mom...nor my dad...their hypocrites...i'm from Alberta...it can get realllly freezing cold around november/december and reallllyyy hot around this time of year ...right now it's beautiful...it can get really fun around the summer time and really lonely around this time...believe me, it's true lol

Owned.

Clueless, You must be an avid Pepe Le Pew fan!

Some quotes!

hehehe

Ya, SW, I know the feeling, it feels like any girl I'm interested in isn't interested, but any girl I'm NOT interested in is interested

It's the way the world works

Miss M, did I reply to your pm? I thought i did...

LOL, someone's really going after you SW

lol ...he's kinda cute! seesh! wut's wrong with chattin wid a cutie from southern cal? (i think thas where he's from)

lol, I never said it was bad. Lol he has a pic!

sheesh lol, you already asked for mine

I wish you two crazy kids lots of luck

Whoa! ...

Hey! ...

How'd that happen???

I go away for just a little while, and then Mr. Smoooooth from SoCal makes his moooove. Yow!

Okay, I now declare this thread is officially off-topic. hehe

And CG, you said you had no luck with women, but man, your posts here say you do know a few things. 8)

And ya better be REAL nice to SW... I've grown fond of her.

Miss M, did I reply to your pm? I thought i did...

No sir, you didn't. (And you see, a guy must stay on top of things. Now CG might be the one traveling "north" this summer. )

Anyways, I'm thinking Tue or Wed afternoon. Or let me know if another day or an evening is better. You pick the time, I'll pick the place... and PM or email me.

Lol, Well I preffer to be on bottom of things

and I love going "south" its much warmer down there.

Innuendo's NOO not at all lol

Anyway,

moving on

Pmig now.

CG, have fun. She's easy to mess with, however, I'm talking her into asking that one guy out.

So you'll have to hurry

lol um how about stop???? nothing's going on with me and cluelessguy right now i'm rather clueless myself ...i don't know what you're smoking Budman but whatever it is...it must be good!

I'm high on life!

And, it is very good indeed!

Hey look over there its, It's a

Woot!