hmm not sure what to do

hi Guys

I think i'm being really paranoid. I've been seeing this girl for 2 months now. We only see each other on weekends but talk during the week as well. She is heading back to school for 8 months. Now i asked her if she still wanted to see me, and she said why would i even say that. I said because you have priorities. She said we only see each other on weekends and that she will make time. She wants a life as well. Am i being paranoid because i like her and afraid i might loose her.

what can i do to get over this bump

You are paranoid, jealous and afraid to lose her. Stop becoming a victim of the paranoid, everyone deserves at least one chance. And as long as she hasn't broken your trust you should let her go. Its always good to be a little suspicious , but don't overdo it. Don't hold a curfew over her life, a relationship is all about being together, but still letting the other be able to do her own thing. Freedom within boundries we call that. YOU too have to live your own life, put yourself in her shoes and accept that she has to do the same. That's a bit hard to do, but i hope you mature in that acceptance.

I know the feeling, me and my guy work opposite schedules, only see each other once a week. You're jumping to conlcusions, sounds like she really likes you. When she does leave, don't question her about where you guys stand, just take it as it comes.

I think what's making it so hard is that you've only been together 2 months so far. I only see my boyfriend on weekends but we've been together 6 years. It's been a few years of this, and even at 6 years it's hard sometimes.

Just relax and put faith into your relationship. Since it's so early on, it's the most important time to put faith and trust in her and your relationship.

You should consider feeling more secure because of the fact that it's only been 2 months you've been together, and she's not wanting to end it. It shows how very serious she is about the relationship and making it work!

She said she will make time--not that she will try, or that she hopes she has time, but that she WILL make time for you. She does have priorities, and you are one of them. Of course she wants a life, but she also definitely wants you to be in it and an important part of it. Let her do her own thing during the week like you do now, talk to her when you can, and you'll see each other on weekends. Sounds like you both want to try to make it work, which is key. There may be some tough times, but just keep communicating and being open, and relax and enjoy! Good luck!!