More texts just received from my ex-gf...

Okay this is completely bizarre. Interac Receipts?!! You would think she would be able to come up with something better. I especially like the line "U don’t have to ignore me if your with one of your gf’s! I just need to know so I can sort these receipts out xx" She is sooo curious about what you are up to, it's so obvious. Number one, she totally faked the "accidental" text, two, who cares if you're with one of your g/fs, and three...debit receipts?!! She's desperately trying to get you to respond...don't know why though. Could be she can't stand how you initiated and are maintaining NC. Maybe she thought you'd beg and cry forever. Her attempts at making contact are really lame though and I would just ignore her...

First of all, go ahead and be a jerk. No reason to be nice to someone after they treat you like that. Say whatever you want

Second, it sounds really strange that she wants you to text the last 4 digits of your credit card. DO you think she would ever try to scam you (Credit card fraud?) Why wouldn't she just text YOU the last 4 digits and ask if it was yours?

Third her grammer is that of a middle school student. Be glad she is out of your life.

OK guys, I ignored the first three and then just replied, "dont worry, keep em" and she replied..."is it 1010, i need to know" and I replied, "no" and she said, "ok thanks".

What the hell?! Absolutely BIZARRE. I saw her in the town centre two weeks ago and she completely blanked me (not that I was going to talk to her!) so I cannot for the life of me understand now why she is bothered about contacting me after three months?!

Maybe broken up with her bf?! If she wanted to talk to me, why not just say, "hi, how are you?" (not that I would reply!).

It is the most bizarre text message I have ever received. My dad was sitting with me when I received the texts and he said what a ridiculous text...if he found one of my mum's receipts from yesterday he would throw it away, let alone a three-month+ old receipt from an ex-bf you stated you no longer wished to have contact with!!

She's just trying to see if she has options in case things dont work out with her current bf. If I were you I would just move on forward from here and know that you did the right thing here. Seems like she is not the kind of person you would want to be with anyways. Count your blessings that it ended when it did. I went through the same thing and I assure you that onc eyou find someone new all this will just be a bad memory.

Tyler,

More than likely she is doing this to get a rise out of him and suck him in to communicating. He needs to take control by shutting down her lines of communication. Telling her to wiz off only shows weakness which is what she wants and expects. Not being able to maintain a dialogue is much better angle for now.

LadyBugg Feel free to use it all you want! LOL!

RC

Agreed RC. But at the end of the day is this worth continuing, is it worth having her in his life. i suspect not but its not my decision. Mayeb she will smarten up after he shows his strength by not contacting her after he tells her to p#ss off. Showing you are ok showing weakness could be seen as a sign of strength. End of the day if he cant block her texts he should tell her in no polite terms to .....

Personally, I don't see what the whole point in the texts were, stupid texts. Maybe she'll stop now anyway, I mean, to be fair she stopped as soon as I said, "no" and she just replied, "ok thanks" and didn't reply anymore. Maybe in her own crazy, stupid way, she was being genuine and fails to see the inappropriateness of texting an ex-bf that. I just don't know.

What I find weird is she texts me like we're really close by putting "xxx" at the end - errrrrrr hello - you dumped me and got a new boyfriend and totally ignored me and treated me like dirt after a year together!!

I don't know, maybe she won't send any more. Maybe that's the end of it...

Well guys, stupidly, and now I am really annoyed/upset at myself, I finally buckled last night and text her. Don't know why, was just feeling really down. I just text, "hi" to see what she said after these texts she had sent me. I feel even worse today because...."nothing" - not received a reply.

That'll teach me, eh?!

SadHatter - you have probably just given her what she was after...an assurance that she could re-enter your life when she chooses. Your "hi" text, although only 2 little letters, has just told her: "If you want to resume contact, I'm completely ok with it".

What she does from here is anyone's guess - she may ignore your text, secure in the knowledge that you are still 'there for her'...or she may reply to find out just how much you are 'there for her'.

A tough lesson my friend, but quite possibly a necessary one....as long as you learn from it.

There isn't much I can say to that guys except you're right and I really, really wish I hadn't done it. But at least I didn't text anything embarrassing etc.

I don't know...she obviously played with my feelings. Made out like she cared with her texts and, "text back xxx" rubbish and then doesn't respond to a "hi". Let's face it, if she did care, she would have replied...