What is it like to be in love?

It's like being endlessly attracted to someone despite knowing how weird they are. It's all that touchy feely stuff about respect, trust, caring and giving them your whole being. It's like losing your mind. It's like risking everything to make someone happy. It's frightening and reassuring. It's pretty cool.

It's like being endlessly attracted to someone despite knowing how weird they are. It's all that touchy feely stuff about respect, trust, caring and giving them your whole being. It's like losing your mind. It's like risking everything to make someone happy. It's frightening and reassuring. It's pretty cool.

I'll admit I'm not entirely sure if I've ever been in love(which means more than likely 'no' hehe), but I really like the way you put it Dako...I can't wait till the day it truly comes.

I'll admit I'm not entirely sure if I've ever been in love(which means more than likely 'no' hehe), but I really like the way you put it Dako...I can't wait till the day it truly comes.

You know which movies talks about true love 'Meet Joe Black'

Some of the lines that define love properly is when this is said....

'Love is a responsibility'

'love is most of all not hurting the object of your effection'

love is a wonderful feeling... i wish you all get it atleast once in your life

True love is something that you can't really put into words, no matter how hard you try. Words are really inaccurate compared to the overwhelming feeling that you get. Love is the most important thing in this world, it is the thing that should drive all else. For love wars have been fought, for loves great deeds have been done. Love is seeing ourselves in another person. Love is wanting to do everything in our power to make this person happy. Love is trying to be a better person yourself because of the way the other person motivates and encourages you.

Love touches you in a way you never thought possible. It fills you with light and hope that you had long given up on.

Love, for me at least, is what keeps me alive. Because without my love, I would have no reason to live.

What's it like to be in love? I wouldn't know because I've never been in love. I'm 18, and I've had my share of crushes and flings but I don't think I've ever been in love with someone.

Please describe.

I don't know, but you know it when it happens.

Love is when you see the person next to you as perfect,no matter what.You fall in love with the smallest details.You fall in love with the person's smile-it's what makes your day bright.You'd sacrifice yourself just to see that smile.It may sound strange,but when I'm in love and think about the person who makes me happy,I smile,even when I'm surrounded by people,even in a weird situation like having a test or exam.But I just can't help it.And I don't want to.You can't really describe the feeling.You know when it happens.

Being in LOVE is the greatest feeling...It is knowing that that person is so amazing...but also knowing, and accepting, that they arent perfect. Love is waking up in the morning hoping that your paths will cross at some time during the day. Love is wanting to be with them when you are apart from them. Aside from those things, love cant be explained. It's something that just IS.Even if you havnt been in love yet...eventually you will be. And you will definitely know it because there is no other feeling like it!

Real Love is more than a mere feeling though...

It's an act of the will...

"Like", "Lust" and being "in love" is a feeling,

real love is deeper than that.

Well said.

True 'love' involves unquestioned devotion and complete self-sacrifice to the other person. They come first.

I fell in love with a man who I will call "M". When I was in love with M, I would remember him when my mind suddenly wanders. I would remember him when someone says something that he had said before. I would remember him when I'm walking to my car, shopping, and eating pizza.

When I was in love with M, I admired him more than any other person in the world. He made me want to be a better person. And I finally understood how someone can see themselves reflected in other people. I could feel him sense my hopes and my fears as if he could see right through me. He's not attractive at all but when I loved him, he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. He was radiant on the inside. I know that if I am with him, things would be right because he would always do the right thing. I wouldn't change a single thing about him, not his looks, not his bad habits - nothing. I loved him just the way he was.

I wanted to be closer to him - to tell him about myself, to tell him about a great book I had read or a funny sign that I saw. I wanted to do everyday things with him like walk along the beach, watch tv, cook dinner and drive to the store.

So I guess in conclusion, being in love with him was like being in love with myself. Because being in love with M meant finding and appreciating the type of beauty that I could not see with my own eyes and then feeling grateful that this world has finally granted me this rare opportunity to know someone from the inside out. It would be OK if I never felt like this again, because I had M and he is enough.

love is every emotion wrapped up together... love is the greatest feeling in the world.. I have been once and still love her.. love where two people are together and time stops.. love is complicated but love is when you find someone you can live together and forever with and be happy every day

It can be hard to define love, (other than Corinthians 13 in the Bible: i.e. Love is patient, love is kind, etc.) but certainly you can say what it isn't.

Love isn't violent.

Love isn't selfish.

Love doesn't solve all your problems, even though it feels like it might.

I've just fallen deeply and undeniably in love for the first time. It is something I feel so strongly inside myself, I know the feeling is truth. In other relationships, I would want to change the person, or there lingered some nagging doubt on my true feelings. But with my new beau, I know without any hesitation and with absolute confidence that I love him. He can be an absolute slob and I love him. He can be a wise * * * * and I love him. He can shine as the sweet, shy, kind compassionate and gentle soul that he is, and I love him. He can wake up with his thick wavy hair in a fro and I love him. He can walk around in ratty pajamas with the tags still hanging from his comfy pants and I love him. he can be an absolute nut and I love him.

When you are in love, there are no doubts. Your heart will know. I have found my soul mate who enhances my existence. I cherish every moment I spend with him, and feel blessed to share my life with someone who has become so dear to my heart. I love you, M!