average size........

Yvette84

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been told that 5 inches is average. I recently read a post that said six was average. The reality is that it does not matter. If a woman cares about you and you can please her, then size does not matter. You can be 10 inches or 4 inches and how you use it is the most important. You tongue is probably the best attibute that you can offer a woman. Study the technique grasshopper.

Well there's small and there's big. I may not know the right measurements but I know BIG can only be found in Africa. Care to visit to witness for yourself big in the real meaning of the word B.I.G?

Yeah, whatever.

5" is average. If you get much larger than 8" you start hitting her cervix and most women just can't take that for very long. Bigger is not always better!

Size of the penis is irrelevant. You were given what you were given, and whatever you have is good. What really counts is what you do with it.

But because the topic comes up so much and just out of curiosity, I googled it and came up with this study:

According to the Kinsey institute, average size is 6.16 inch and average girth is 4.84 inches.

Clocking in at 6 inches is 23.9 percent.

Other studies have shown 5.1 inches or 5.7 inches. So answers vary.

Size of the penis is irrelevant. You were given what you were given, and whatever you have is good. What really counts is what you do with it.

First off size does matter, I don't care what you do with it. If your a guy with a tiny then you are not pleasing your women. I don't care how much she is into you. If you got a twizzler, your probably not gonna please her either. Generally it is all about girth.

So what is average girth then

According to the study I linked to in my previous post, 4.84 inches.

Other studies had 4.9 and 4.7.

First off size does matter, I don't care what you do with it. If your a guy with a tiny then you are not pleasing your women. I don't care how much she is into you. If you got a twizzler, your probably not gonna please her either. Generally it is all about girth.

According to the women I was talking with just last night, size and girth does play a role in the physical part of sex. However, she also said that sex is more then the physical act and is about expressing your love. When you express that love and share yourselfs so completely with each other - mind, body, heart, and soul - that is what makes it special and pleasurable. Size is only one small part, and in comparison to everything else, so minor that it shouldn't be the the big deal it is made out to be. She's said numerous times that sex is 10% physical, 90% mental/ emotional. And that sentiment has been echoed by the vast majority of women I know.

With sex there is an emotional component that is going to vary from woman to woman, some may not care while others do. Some women have realistic expectations about what penis size they want while others operate on the other end of the spectrum. Its just a crap shoot thats why you find a person you are compatible with. If women feel the need to disqualify a guy based on penis size then do so just remember that it works both ways.

With those who act like they want size and are not very concerned with the emotional aspect, they end up finding themselves unfulfilled. They can never truly be happy even if its the biggest penis in the world. The emotional aspect means more then the physical ever could, and eventually people begin to see that.

Women don't want penis size. The want a guy who will love them and be there for them. They want a man with heart, a mind, and soul. If they have that the physical stuff will follow.

Likewise, a man shouldn't be interested in a womens private areas. What they should be concerned with is the women herself. And those who aren't are being just as superficial and will find themselves unfulfilled.

Touch a women's clit, she'll be happy for a time. Touch a women's heart, she will be happy forever.

Touch a women's clit, she'll be happy for a time. Touch a women's heart, she will be happy forever.

Haha! Nicely said...did you make that up yourself?

Okay, well I asked my girlfriend last night, that if I had a small penis and she knew during the first week of our relationship, would she have given me a chance?

She said, "I wasn't looking for a big penis, I was looking for a big heart...I just got the best of both worlds! And even if you did, and you weren't good in bed, who's to say I wouldn't show you how to please me?"

I replied, "Well, if you sucked in bed, I would show you as well..."

So the fact of the matter is... wether your penis is 4 inches or 9, if you are really lookin for quality girl, she will look past it, and if it IS a problem, you'll have fun learning new techniques along the way!

I must say the best sex I ever had to do with his technique not his penis size, because I did have sex with a man with a LARGE (can't remember but at the time it seemed 9 inches!!) penis and it was exciting, but definitley not has good as the other man who had a certain 'way' he did it...his penis size was average - 6 1/2 inches...

Haha Steven. I was feeling creative when I wrote that. Think I should add that to my sig later....

She said, "I wasn't looking for a big penis, I was looking for a big heart...I just got the best of both worlds!

And now I know a little too much about you....

Seriously, she put it perfectly. Size just gives the best of both worlds. It's like the cherry on the sundae. It makes it better in some small way, adds flavor, but the sundae tastes great without it.