I just wanted to share some happy new with all of you. I went out on a date with someone I met on the internet a few nights ago and it went quite well and there was a good deal of making-out which felt wonderful. I'm planning on seeing the guy again and I'm optimistic that things will continue to go well, so all of you guys hang in there, there are caring relationship-oriented gay people out there, and internet dating does work, sometimes.

Congrats... That also kinda how I met my boyfriend. He's so wondeful. We... kinda announced our love just before valentines so it was great. But we live so far apart so it's kinda hard but hopefully we will meet soon. really soon.

good luck to you all

I'm planning on seeing the guy again and I'm optimistic that things will continue to go well, so all of you guys hang in there, there are caring relationship-oriented gay people out there, and internet dating does work, sometimes.

As others have said, congratulations. Always good to hear these stories of things working out, for the rest of us out there are still single in the GLBT community, inspiring.