Clear signs guys give to show they are just not that into you

ladeedah

Not that into you= Making fun of you in joking way, yawning, looking at other women, not holding your hand, not calling you back, etc

prettydance i'm a bit confused here i always thought if a guy made fun of you in a joking way, teased you etc, he was somewhat interested, or have i been wrong all this time

His actions don't match his words (ie. "I'll call you tonight" and then you don't hear from him for a week), he is hesitant to make plans in advance, he seems "too busy" to make even a little time for you, he prefers to listen to himself talk rather then ask anything about you, he does not make plans with you until last minute (presumably after other women have turned down his date offers?)...you feel like he is uninterested.

RayKay--did you spy on my last relationship? LOL! You described it perfectly. Especially the actions/words---if those don't match, you have a huge problem.

Even if the words profess that things will change. Watch and see.

Other signs:

-the guy starts criticizing you

-the guy starts talking about a woman he fancies

-you no longer get compliments, gifts, pet names

-you don't go out to do stuff as much, it's mostly at home and sporadic

(none happened to me, thank God!)

In think so many things depend on the person. These are just my thoughts, I would always go with your gut instinct. Chances are if you are asking yourself the question then you are getting no clear signs that he IS into you? And if he isn't then forget about him and move on to someone who shows that he is into you!

In think so many things depend on the person. These are just my thoughts, I would always go with your gut instinct. Chances are if you are asking yourself the question then you are getting no clear signs that he IS into you? And if he isn't then forget about him and move on to someone who shows that he is into you!

Yeah, if you're asking the question, the answer is that the other person probably isn't interested in you...

RayKay--did you spy on my last relationship? LOL! You described it perfectly. Especially the actions/words---if those don't match, you have a huge problem.

Even if the words profess that things will change. Watch and see.

Other signs:

-the guy starts criticizing you

-the guy starts talking about a woman he fancies

-you no longer get compliments, gifts, pet names

-you don't go out to do stuff as much, it's mostly at home and sporadic

(none happened to me, thank God!)

LOL.....funny how we are all different, but so often end up in the "same" situation isn't it?

I would say him talking about a woman he fancies is INDEED a sign!

I'm a little confused. Is this a guy you are with and are not sure if he is really into you (anymore/in the first place), or is this a guy you met and think he might be interested but shy?

If he's with you, then you probably need to talk. You know him better than the rest of us at any rate and his situation also and you would probably have the best answers to that yourself. If it is a guy you met, there are a lot of different possibilities. First of all, do you know him to be shy? If he has a history of asking out a lotta girls but hasn't asked you out he's probably not interested, on the other hand if he hasn't asked a girl out in years, that's a good hint he might be the shy type. Beyond that, does he seek you out? If you are in a public place together does he spend more time talking to you than he does with other people (excluding whatever may force him to talk to coworkers or whatever on a professional level). Most importantly does he flirt? If he doesn't do those things, well i guess he might be really really shy but what good does that do you? At any rate if you like him and he hasn't shown any just friends signs then drop some hints and see what happens.

Btw, i definitely tease and make fun of girls jokingly if I like them. If he makes fun of you in a serious manner and criticizes you (in an unproductive way because if you're coworkers he may just be trying to help you out) then you probably have a problem.