Weird : BF sniffs his fingers after fingering

A female friend told me that her boyfriend likes to sniff/smell his fingers that he used to finger her several times before he washes them. She said she feels weird and awkward. Because She feels that it is not exactly field of flowers down there. She does not have the courage to ask him directly...

When she told me bout this, personally, I find it weird too...but hey...I have not had sex yet...how should I know.

So what you guys think? Weird or Normal?

I've never had sex either so I can't say personally, but I know that some guys do like the smell down there. For some guys both the smell and taste is nice. I'm not exactly sure what is appealing, perhaps it is pyschological, the thought of it being from a sexual, private, and intimate place makes it arousing to them?

I wouldn't say it is weird or normal. Just a personal preferrence.

I completely agree, the boyfriend will be smelling his fingers in awe, I love that smell, it's weird and I'm not saying it's a good smell, it's just that it reminds you of what you just did and I think it must be loaded with hormones or something coz it just feels so good to sniff it, hope you don't think I'm weird now! But I do think it's a common thing!

I don't think it's bad at all....he is probably drawn to it due to the pheremones that are released, and a mental connection to the act, and the intimacy he has with her.

I think she should be flattered, and also realize that her scent is not "offensive" to him at all!

Well adding something onto this, I really like to kiss my boyfriend after he has licked me in that area is that normal? I like to taste myself on him? Am I weird?!

Not weird. There are a lot of weird things that people enjoy, but they haven't been asked about on this post.