How do I show a girl I'm interested in her?

Borashi

I met this girl, she manages a retail store, we talked a total of about 5 times in since May. Everytime she's shown interest in me, last 2 times, we hung out at her workplace cause thats where I go to see her and then went groc. shopping with her one day. How do I show her that I'm serious about dating her and that I want to be with her? I have a feeling she isn't quite sure what I want from her, even though I know that she is physically and mentally attracted to me through things she's said like she'll have to give me a tour of her apartment sometime and other things like that. I want to initiate contact, but it's hard to reach her on her cellphone. I don't want to invade her privacy of work by coming in there and talking to her if even she wants it, I just want to go on a real date with her and have fun.

Informality is definitely the way to go. I've known girls who were hard to reach by mobile before, and also who I knew through work (university in my case, she was a PhD student) so I know how frustrating it can be when you can't seem to get talking to her in the right environment to be a little more flirtatious and ask her out. I would suggest asking her if she wants to meet somewhere a little quieter for a coffee... she should get the hint