Pat on the back thread...

For anyone who wants a pat on the back for not SI'ing for a particular time, please post it here.

I'll start. I haven't cut in over 4 months now and I'm not planning on starting up again... EVER.

My girlfriend is helping me so much by keeping me in a good mood (and she's REALLY good at that) and just by being there when I need to talk. I think everyone needs someone like this. It really helps when you need to talk and you have someone to talk to.

If no one has someone like this, you can always email me and I'll get back to you asap.

That's fantastic pizzachick. I don't even know you and I want to hug you for it That's the best news I've heard all day even if it's from a complete and total stranger.

It's fantastic you have such a wonderful girlfriend to give you support. And all the people here will support you too to alleviate any pain you may feel. I don't know your background and why you used to harm yourself but whatever the reason, you're an invaluable person to many. We all are whether we realise it or not.

So keep talking to your friend, punch some pillows, have a cold shower, eat a chili - anything to stop you harming yourself is great. You go girl!

pizzachick, this is a great idea. People who have faced their problem and addressed it should get some recognition for their achievement.

To you pizzachick and to you LiquidCherry, congrats on what you have accomplished. Keep up the good work. And to all others who haven't SI'ed in awhile congrats as well. Please, don't be shy. We want to hear your story.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats people =D its great to hear these kinda stuff! makes others feel like they can do it ^_^

I'm trying to control myself today, as I'm scared * * * *less of razors. Exacly last week I had to get stiches. Man, these "big" things have to happen for a person to realise... "wow! what the hell am I doing to myself!"

I hope people don't have to get to these stages, because it is very unconfortable to tell the doctor how it happened and telling your parents why you went to the clinic (if you are underaged).

Good luck with yall!

Congrats on both you guys

As for me I have not cut or SI in 2 months my case is similar my bf helped me alot I couldn't of done it without him and my best friends they have helped a great deal and Congradulations to all those who are making it it's not easy to quit

MG, my lover, has also helped me out. A few times i wanted to cut, the only reason why i didnt was for her. Too scared to hurt her.

Thanks ShySoul I guess you know me pretty well, well yea 2 months going on 3 good luck to me
has it really been that long? 3 months on the 11th. Wow.

Weird fact is two months since i have not SI and two months since I started dating Dregnought ^_^ YAY me
^_^ Yay for us! makes me feel that little more loved and special. We are one -

I'm trying to control myself today, as I'm scared * * * *less of razors.
Unfortuently, so am i. I still havent fully recovered, my first session is this Wedensday. Hopes things go right.