Not sure if this is an issue...

mppaul22

Ok, I could just be very fortunate or have a real concern...

My honey of 9 months tells me that most times just seeing me is enough to get hm excited. No special moment needed...no special outfit (that's icing) just looking over at me at dinner or talking about what my co-worker said. Now I've seen the results and yes I'm flattered...but I have to ask the question...is this typical?

My husband says the same thing about me. This after being married for 3.5 years and knowing each other for a little over 4 years total.

You (and I) have a guy who is really, really into you. It's far better to be in a relationship with someone like that than some of the others situations you see in friends' relationships or even with things you read on this board.

Sit back & enjoy it....not everyone in a relationship gets to experience this.

When I guy really loves you, you will find you attractive and sexy no matter what. Sexiness comes not from an outfit, makeup, the way you fix your hair, the way you walk, the way you talk, or any number of other things that people usually define as "sexy."

True sexiness comes from within. It is a product of the emotions and feelings that you have for a person. When you truly care for someone with all your heart, virtually everything they do will turn you on.

Enjoy it. You are lucky to have found someone like that.

I dont think it has to be something special how even how he feels about the girl. Its possible that he just has a vivid imagination, a hyperactive libido or just gets excited easily. I would say it depends more on the guy than the situation but if you want to believe that its because of some special connection then sure.