Semen tastes?

cum simply isnt tasty. really as long as you keep hygene and your penis is clean dont worry about it. cum has a very strange taste....i cant explain it, its not even sour or bitter just very different. its not the most pleasenet thing lol...but theres no way to change it. apparently drinking or eating very sweet things or being a PUREEE vegertarian but really i think it would take a very dedicated diet like that to make any change.

Anyone had their gf tell them tat its bitter and sour?

mmm well what was she expecting? Chocolate milkshake?

Bodily fluids were not designed to be drunk, so they have not evolved to taste yummy.

Don't worry about it, I don't know that there are any guys waltzing around out there bragging that their semen tastes of ambrosia and probably less women out there that would choose to have it on their cereal for breakfast.

One lady told me that drinking pineapple juice, or eating pineapples, makes you "taste better." But I highly doubt that. You can try it if you so wish, though.

I've also heard that if the guy has an operation where he can't have children anymore (sorry, my mind has completely blanked on this one... ), the taste of semen is better. I really don't know if this is true or not, but this was coming from a woman who's husband had the procedure done.

But who know's. I've never actually found the taste of semen necessarily gross, but I would never go out of my way just for the taste. Maybe the taste is just different according to each woman.

I gotta say... that my husband's semen is bitter ... much more so than any other man's I have tasted... not that there were tons and tons... but still, in my experience... his is bitter compared with the basically blah taste that I had tasted before him. I mean... agreed it isn't meant for drinking and never really taste as such, but I clearly remember the first time I tasted my husband's, because I was so surprised at the bitterness... usually it is a bit salty... I want to say like salty watery paste - admit it, you at least ate paste once. But the overall taste in my experience is basically a blah, salty taste.

NOTE: My husband drinks more coffee than any human being on this earth. I swear to you, when we have just regular intercourse I am up all night because of the caffeine rush. Also my husband's semen seems much thicker to me than I remember any other man's being... but I think that might be due to the VAST amounts of coffee and possible dehydration.

Every man tastes different. As everyones chemistry is different also. I've read that a diet high in RED meats makes the semen taste bitter.

Eating a well balanced diet with fruits and vegitables inproves the taste.

Also.. I don't know about coffee.... I have a friend who practically has coffee running through his veins. And he doesn't taste bitter. The dehydration part and the viscosity of it.. ohh yeah..I can agree that if a body is dehydrated it will be more concentrated and the taste will be more pungent.

Sooo eat in modersation...and drink plent of liquids.

• 1 year later...

my ex (who loves the stuff) sampled mine at regular intervals over a 20+ year period. she could always tell when my stock hadn't been rotated and she knew when i had eaten a lot of salt. other than that, she says it always tasted the same, no matter how much pineapple juice i drank.

to me, it smells like eggshells. i don't want none.