So who do you attract?

Dre_7

Hey guys,

Walking around campus and being out and about in general, I've noticed I seem to get looks from a certain "type" of girls. By that type I mean girls with dark hair and light eyes (blue for example). And if I think back, I've always had girls with that look seemingly attracted to me.

I think it's awesome because if I had to write what I wanted on paper in terms of physical aspects, that would be it.

So, is there a certain type of girl or guy you attract? I think it's kinda interesting, because we all know what we're attracted to but we almost never think about who's attracted to us...at least on a physical level.

I think it is more about how I act and treat women, than what they look like.

However, you may be noticign these signals from women because you are not looking for the signals you get from other women.

Also, you need to realize that one of the reason we often become interested in someone is that they seem interested in us.

Haha, yea kinda like the above for me too...

I've changed recently and learned some things, but it really boosts the confidence when you somewhat get in on the 'girls network' thru friends lol, and learn that a lot of girls are really attracted to you and are just nervous to talk to you....even at my age being in college. Lets just say there's been many 'confessions' of a sort and I've learned I'm a little more sought after than I ever believed in the past. Great...feel like I'm boasting now...anyways, it's just a good feeling to know you can attract the girl you want, or for others, vice versa.

I think it is more about how I act and treat women, than what they look like.

However, you may be noticign these signals from women because you are not looking for the signals you get from other women.

Also, you need to realize that one of the reason we often become interested in someone is that they seem interested in us.

lol...Beec, I look at alot of girls, not just only the ones I'm attracted to. And yes it is about how you act and treat women, I was just making an observation.

I'm so attractive that even gay guys notice me..

Ha, jk.. no but really I get noticed alot.. well when i keep myself up and not looking scruffy going to class at 9 and walking around all day hungover. All types of girls too.. fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones, long ones, pregnant ones, midget ones, wives, sisters (yours not mine), moms (once again yours not mine), grandmothers (okay so what if mine does, ), and the list goes on for ever.

I usually attract one girl if im lucky out of the blue but i usually dont attract any.

You don't know this Shinobie, you could be attracting a whole bunch of girls unknowingly. One of my friends always tells me how many girls I get looks from when we're walking around, and I am completely clueless. Unless you look every girl in the face as you pass them by you're not going to know. But that's sorta desperate, if you catch a girl looking, try to hold her eye contact, if it's long enough say hi.

I usually attract one girl if im lucky out of the blue but i usually dont attract any.

You don't know this Shinobie, you could be attracting a whole bunch of girls unknowingly. One of my friends always tells me how many girls I get looks from when we're walking around, and I am completely clueless. Unless you look every girl in the face as you pass them by you're not going to know. But that's sorta desperate, if you catch a girl looking, try to hold her eye contact, if it's long enough say hi.

Nah dude i dont get that.I get froma couple of a my friends jks that im bad looking so no help there.

Nah dude i dont get that.I get froma couple of a my friends jks that im bad looking so no help there.

People who insult you aren't your friends man, you don't have to put up with that, eventually you'll have no sense of self-worth if you keep thinking like this.

Trying to find a pattern with physical characteristics in women you attract is all well and good. But you also need to be aware of the psychological makeup of women with whom you've dated and have shared a relationship.

'Cause like it or not, not all of us attract a true love, yours truly included. I seem to have always gone for the damsel in distress, the woman fresh out of a bad relationship and I do mean bad spelled J-E-R-K. I come along and offer a shoulder to cry on. The troubles of their world are suddenly dumped on my shoulders. It's not that I don't want to help get them through their pain. It's just that I'm tired of getting dumped on.

But like attracts like or so the saying goes. So I'm on this quest for a new and better attitude about myself. Maybe before I'm 50 I'll find the one for me. I know we can have true love. The trick is making ourselves believe deep down that we actually deserve it and settle for nothing less.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree with you. However, the point of my post was to see if there's anyone else out there who has made a similar observation in terms of general physical attraction.

I think in your case you need to run away at the first sign of baggage. See you can offer all the help you want to these women, but change comes from within. Some people like having a shoulder to cry on, and they use it as an excuse to never grow up and move on. You don't need to be anybody's rebound guy. If you want to help these women, be friends with them. If you want a relationship, find a girl with a good head on her shoulders. And.... be happy in your own skin.

um...well i attract girls as friends worryingly quickly it seems, but i dont really think much any more than that.

and im usually attracted now i think about it to people with blonde hair and blue eyes, though theres a girl i like recently with black hair and brown eyes so maybe not!

Anyway, for me I seem to attract really young teenage girls, and that doesn't do me much good because they are obviously too young to date. I remember this 12 year old girl that was infactuated with me...she thought that everything I did and said was interesting. Then there were these three young teenage girls at the pool who were chasing me...oh another time I was on a walk, and these three other girls of a similar age wanted to talk to me. Then I was at work, and 4 young teenage girls talked with me, and one even insisted on taking a photo of me..then there was another young girl too...

But I just don't understand...why do these young girls like me, but no girls my own age like me!!!!!!! I need a girl who is atleast 17, not one who is 13 or 14..that does not work out.....Why do I always attract young teenage girls, but not other girls?????

FIND NEW FRIENDS ! ! !

Now for the topic . I get just about every type of girl looking at me . But I noticed that it's usually girls that are of my race .

Physically there is no common thread (other then that they are all females of course ). With me its all about the connection we have, are personalities, interests, etc. I tend to attract girls that are intelligent, shy, caring, with a great heart. Physically, I don't pay attention to any certain type, and I don't think any certain type pays attention to me. The physical always grows later on.

I think in your case you need to run away at the first sign of baggage

Your right in not being used and being an excuse to not move on. But if every guy ran away at the first sign of baggage, that's just going to create more baggage for her and make it worse for her and any guy she meets in the future. Some guy has to be willing to stay and work through things with her. Keep firm and don't be walked on, but if you really care about someone you will stay.

Your right in not being used and being an excuse to not move on. But if every guy ran away at the first sign of baggage, that's just going to create more baggage for her and make it worse for her and any guy she meets in the future. Some guy has to be willing to stay and work through things with her. Keep firm and don't be walked on, but if you really care about someone you will stay.

I know what you're saying, but some people don't progress beyond complaining about the past. It's good to try to help the girl especially if she's had a difficult past, but some girls are drama queens.These girls just want someone standing by with a box of kleenex everytime they get wrapped up in the same situations. You can't be happy with someone else or make someone else happy unless you're happy with yourself.

It's good to try to help the girl especially if she's had a difficult past, but some girls are drama queens.These girls just want someone standing by with a box of kleenex everytime they get wrapped up in the same situations. You can't be happy with someone else or make someone else happy unless you're happy with yourself.

Hence the being firm part. If your just handing her the kleenex, not good. You need to help her through it, wipe the tears then show her what's going on. If she doesn't see, then stay the friend who is there for her, but don't get so attached that you start to get used. It's a tricky balance, but it can be done.

Hence the being firm part. If your just handing her the kleenex, not good. You need to help her through it, wipe the tears then show her what's going on. If she doesn't see, then stay the friend who is there for her, but don't get so attached that you start to get used. It's a tricky balance, but it can be done.

I have been in this situation before and I can honestly say that what is the point of standing by to help her with her problems. First, there is no guarantees that she will ever get passed her problem with your help anyway. Yes you can take the time, yes you can take all the effort, yes you can be her wieght, yes you can provide strength.. but eventually what it comes down to is herself accepting the problem and herself taking control of it.. not the other person. Life brings problems and worries to everyone.. we have a tough time with our own problems, let alone to worry about other problems of other people, and when it is a usually a "never-ending" problem, like this case... the person might have to wait years to benefit.. or might not even at all.

And if your already attracted to someone, and you put situations on your own pride to help someone out, then how can you not help but care? If you don't mess with it in the first place it wouldn't take all your strength away as a person.. instead that strength could be used in finding another women who doesn't have baggage so you can support and build onto a healthy relationship, instead of worrying about some girls problems/baggage that won't be fixed unless she makes the changes to do so.. (that might never happen).