afraid1213

My girlfriend and I were having sex for the first time, and the condom broke my head of the penis was in her for 2 seconds, and i immediately pulled out and stopped engaging in intercourse. We have contacted the doctor and they said that they can give her the morning after pill on monday. I am very stressed and extremely worried right now. What are the chances of her being pregnant? Is there anything I could do more? There is a planned parenthood by us, should I go there and not wait for my doctor? Its been 10pm since it broke.

The chances that she could be pregnant are minimal. If you didnt ejaculate just before or while in her and you pulled out when it broke then I doubt anything has happened. I think if you are that worried you can go visit the doctor together and talk about it. Just try not to panic as I feel fairly certain you have nothing to worry about but I am not willing to say there is absolutely no chance.

Using two condoms increases the chance of breakages...

Make sure the condoms you use aren't out of date, and maybe try using a different brand.

Did you put it on correctly, i.e. leave a half inch overlap at the top? If you didn't that could break it.

Bruce.

ps. if your weiner is like massive, get bigger condoms.

if you didn't ejaculate in her.. she is probably not pregnant. plus do you know if she was ovulating at the moment?

I personally have something againts the morning after pill, becasue if it donest work you have to have a abortion beacause the baby could be at risk.

if you are worried make her go to the doc.. becasue if she is stressed out her period might be late

good luck.. but I wouldn't worry...

a month ago, the condom broke as well for me, and my bf ejaculated in me and now... well.. I don't know if Im pregnant or not.. I will wait another week to take the test.

Nina

precum is possible, but since he said he was only in her for 2 seconds...

There is such a low % of it happening...

I know I was scared to death when that happened to me...

I just want him not to be scared like I was at the time...

Sorry - he never asked us to water it down for him.

I'm giving truthful facts.

It's a possibility that she's pregnant - why shouldn't he know?

Exactly what it sounds like; pre-cum means before ejaculation, but can still get her pregnant. It doesn't mean that it happened right at the end. Sperm could have leaked while the condom was burst - we just don't know.

We don't know what the percentage chances are - but the safest bet is to get the morning after pill and get a pregnancy test. Or go to a free clinic.

Make sure you go and see the doctor for the morning after pill. I used that 20 years ago when a condom came off my fiance and stayed inside me overnight!

It's better to have peace of mind than to bring a baby into the world when you're not prepared for it!

Secondly, talk to the doctor about her going on the pill. It's not 100% perfect but it's a lot better than condoms!

Even if she does use the pill, still wear condoms!

Good luck and take care.