Dream About Marrying Pamela Anderson

I am feeling disturbed about a dream that I had. I had a dream that I in a cave, with a priest, and he was marrying me off to Pamela Anderson. I am disturbed because the dream was all about lust and there was no romance involved. No love, no passion, no caring. It was all lustful. I wish I had dreams that were more romantic, more touchy-feely, and that when I wake up I feel happy, rather than just in lust.....

Hey I_love_rain, doesn't this mean you're cheating on Jasmine Trias??? Imho lust is normal and healthy, but if it really bothers you to have Pamela invade your thoughts, try this mind trick. I noticed if I ask my mind to think about something (usually a problem) before I go to sleep, I usually "receive" some kind of answer in the morning. Maybe this trick will work for romantic thoughts as well.

At least it wasn't Britney Spears, then I'd start worrying.

I_love_rain, you are an honorable, romantic gentleman. You are anything but the lustful type. So don't worry about one dream, it doesn't mean anything. It just shows that you are human and have the same feelings as anyone else. The fact that you would feel guilty about a dream says volume for your character. It was probably just a crazy abberition, I know my dreams rarely make sense. Before long you'll be having a sweet romantic dream. And whoever the dream girl is, she'll be lucky. Hey, Pamela could use a nice romantic guy.

I once had a dream once about four brunettes and a blonde catholic school girl using me like a piece of meat. Thjere was no love involved. They just used me for my body and treated me like a total hoebag. I told them stop you silly things, but they continued to do it despite my tears and protests. It as more of a day dream than an actual dream since most of my actual dreams are too incoherent for anything sexual (think floating lobsters and talking sea turtles) but the pain of it all seemed terribly real.

In my experience, romantic dreams aren't all that great either. I mean, sure, they're wonderful while I'm dreaming, but when I wake up I just realize that it was all fake and I feel empty and depressed, though sometimes temporarily inspired to find someone...

I really wouldn't about have lust-filled dreams though. I mean, dreams most often contain our most basic of emotions, lust being among those. I can't speak for everyone, but I know I've had some really screwed up dreams in that department that I don't really care to tell people about.

Ya dont worry dude dreams can be stupid and idiotic.I do get lucky and get dreams where im doing romantic things with girls but thats only prolly because i want that and have never done that before.Dont worry when i wake up after a dream like that it makes me depressed because it wasnt real

Cheating on Jasmine Trias???? Maybe?????? I don't know...........

Actually thatz the thing. I really did have feelings for Jasmine, but I have never had any feelings for Pamela....

Anyway, I had a really bad dream last night. I dreamt instead of filling up my mom's car with gasoline, I filled it up with propane, and the car exploded, and then my mom was so upset that she tried to commit suicide. The thought of my mom committing suicide was very very disturbing, far more than a Pamela Dream

And no, I haven't been watching any Pamela movies. Actually, to tell you the truth, I don't even know what movies she has been in......I don't usually keep track of that sort of thing

Ya, so hopefully I will have more Jasmine Trias dreams....but as long as I don't have any dreams about my mom wanting to commit suicide, I think I will be okay.....

Ya dont worry dude dreams can be stupid and idiotic.I do get lucky and get dreams where im doing romantic things with girls but thats only prolly because i want that and have never done that before.Dont worry when i wake up after a dream like that it makes me depressed because it wasnt real

Ever considered masturbation so you don't have to dream about these chicks?

And no, I haven't been watching any Pamela movies. Actually, to tell you the truth, I don't even know what movies she has been in......I don't usually keep track of that sort of thing

Your not missing anything. Actually, I want the time I spent watching a movie with her in it back.

From what I hear, it doesn't really help....

NO lol dude those dreams arnt about Anna Nalick.I listen too her music and like her because of how it makes me dream about how there are girls out there actually like that lol shy.IM not jking lol trust me.I usually dream about girls i have admired at a distance not doing anything sexual in these dreams.But like some of them i dream about kissing and some i dream about hanging out with them walking around.

Wow sorry u make my mind hurt out of frustration ](*,) .Wow i get bashed online yay.I know you kind of girls from my life.Well ill just call u clones because thats what most teenage girls are.But ill leave the rest of the words too myself.The key thing in my dreams is that im dreaming about loving things not sex so yah whats that point got to get me too put me down or something?

Shinobie,

I was just wondering cause my dream girls need a vacation and I was wondering if Anna was safe to pay me a visit. Promise, I'll take good care of her and treat her well.

All kidding aside, I've had dreams just like. Nothing sexual, just romance and being with the girl. Got a couple that are burned into my memory, and the furthest it ever went was a gentle kiss.

Those dreams will be reality before you know it.

Ya i think u know what im talking about shysoul.O and to clarify once again.Yes Anna Nalick is a dream girl but ive never had any dreams about her.What she does is she opens my eyes too women.She brightens my focus on teenage girls and tells me that there must be girls out there like her.She sets good standard for women i hope too meet out there like that.O and Btw shy i have found a friend that i did not ever think thought like us.He thinks like me and just wants too find love.Me and him know we wont find it in a town like this.This town sucks lol i hate it.So hes just using myspace too maybe someday find a girl like this that wants love.I hope he finds it i will be very happy for him.