Can't get over her kissing another guy. Her 2nd and 3rd Kiss

Please read...I really need help and advice on getting over this

My girlfriend for 10 months finally done it. She cheated on me and kissed 2 other guys. Before this happened, her soft and lushes lips were all mine until a month ago. She kissed 2 other guys while playing Truth or Dare. I finally found out yesterday when my friend told me bout it. It hurted like hell.

Her lips belonged all to me, untainted by anyone else but me. I am her first boyfriend too. Losing that cleanness is something i cant accept. I know i must accept the fact that it is tainted because I kant lose her. I always believed that my girl's lips will never embrace with anyone else.

Losing that piece of my thoughts is so important to me I wanted to break with her for someone else. But i love her and all that So i couldnt do it.

She nows promises me that she'll never do that again, play truth or dare again, and let no1 else touch them lips. BUh the fact still exists that it has already happened. I cant accept that becauze she been cleaned to me and never hurted me. Now im hurting and sad.

Hmm, I an empathize with you because I know I would probably feel the same if this happened to me when I get my first girlfriend and we kiss. I think though that your belief that she would never kiss another is asking a little too much. If it weren't truth or dare, I might feel otherwise but in this case, I feel that she didn't do it maliciously. I wouldn't cast her aside or anything. It is good you told her how you felt and You should give her a chance.

~Mark

hockeyboy - well at least i know that she favors' my kiss the most. Buh i cant get over her kissing it to another boy. It makes me feel lyk i have to share and i have a dominant personality.

Lonseomeheartmark - if she loved me y she even decide to play. Now i lost trust to her and all. She resisted until she went "ok whatever and palyed". her BESTFRIENd, she tells her everything, now she didnt even tell her.

Aueft - after this i lost trust in her. Not completely, buh i still trust her. lyk 7/10 kinda.

oh hell no buddy you cant accept that hell no !! you have to like go up to her and tell her whats up with that, let your anger come out man dont let it bottled up, tell her how you feel, that is hard man that is like giving up her virginiti but in this case her lips oh hell no.

try and find out who she kissed and let some bodies hit the floor, you cant take that stop being so fruitloop and let some bodie hit the floooooooooor!!!

I agree that she messed up. You told her and she claims she'll never do it again. I would give her the benefit of the doubt, and give her another shot. If she lied and you find out sometime in the future that this happened again. You definatley cut her out at that point. She knows now, no cheating, kissing or that kinda stuff will fly with you.

Explain to her why you don't like her kissing other guys, EVEN in a game of truth and dare, and then give her one more chance. I know you may feel angry, but this doesn't sound as spiteful as if she deliberately kissed another guy outside of the game. Don't ban her from playing that game...that would be dominating and controlling. Just tell her that if in the game she's asked to do something with another guy, either pass on that dare or tell her friends ahead of time that she can't do anything because of her boyfriend, so that they don't ask her those kind of questions. If they are true friends, and if she pushes hard enough, they should respect her wishes.

However, please don't think of her lips as being sacred things that only you can have. That sounds VERY controlling and if you talk to her about her lips the same way you talk to us about them, I can understand why she would want to kiss others. Her lips are her own, and by being her boyfriend, she is giving you the privilage of kissing them, NOT the other way around. They are not "your" lips, they are *her* lips. It sounds like you view her like an object (even if you don't, but that's what it sounds like) which can put pressure on any girl, no matter how good she is, to cheat.

I'm a little older than some of you and unfortunately got my experience from being messed over, but here goes: First, how did you tell her you knew? What was her reaction, what did she say? Was she drunk when she played? Did her version match what you had heard? Add all these up, and you'll know the score. Then, if you believe her, tell her. Then tell her you forgive her. But that it hurt. Then be a man and trust her. Don't worry about whAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAPPEN. iF YOU

INSTINCTIVELY feel she is a good girl, you will have to be a mature guy and respect her as such. Otherwise, you will drive her away for no reason. Trust me, you will lose more women in your life because of YOUR behavior than hers. Buddy, I know. I've been there. Learn now, and save yourself a lot of sadness, and bring yourself a lot of happiness!! Best!

Mate, at least if you break up with her she might give your testicles back to you (I believe they are residing in her purse right now).

Your girl cheated on you. She will not respect you if you take her back. How can you possibly "instinctively" believe she is a good person -- when she had two other guy's tongue's in her mouth? There is no instinct and no trust where there's actual facts.

And you don't need to conclude that she's evil: she's young and that explains everything.

Cut her out of your life. Zero tolerance with this kind of stuff. If you stay in a relationship with her she'll just end up cheating on you with someone else for real. It doesn't matter if it was a game, no excuses.

Exactly. Zero tolerance. That's the way it should be when it comes to cheating. If you let her get away with kissing, the next time it will be full blown sex. You have to put a stop to it now. If I were in your situation, I would dump her. No second chances.

i dun mean it lyk...me OWNING them. its just a sense of dominance of me. My personality is pretty terrible,. Short temper and stuff. Buh she didnt MAKE OUT with 2 guys, just one for lyk 10 seconds. And kissed other on the lips. I tried getting over it and I ALREADY gave her another chance....just the thoughts keeps coming back when i miss and think bout her.

Well I'm glad u handled the situation better than I... Those two kids would be in wheelchair's and I wouldn't have a girlfriend anymore if that happened to me.....I get mad hearing my g/f's past, i mean... my god... I would completely hulk out on those two kids if that actually happened... How could she even THINK that it would be appropriate to do that? get rid of her, she isn't mature enough to have a relationship with one person at this time.

• 6 months later...

NO PART OF A WOMAN BELONGS TO YOU. ARE YOU CRAZY?

Buddy, seriously, I'm in love, and it has nothing to do with ownership. If you want a bird in a cage............... go to the petstore!

You seem more upset about your woman's "cleanliness" than you are about the fact that she willingly kissed other people. I'm pretty sure if you stifle her any more she will fly away from you.

THIS IS YOUR WOMAN,NOT YOUR DAUGHTER,

IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT HER PURITY.

IT IS YOUR JOB TO SUPPRT, LOVE AND RESPECT.

THAT IS THE DUTY OF MEN AND WOMEN TO EACH OTHER.

I do my job very well. Do you?

I say both of you are immature. First what she did was childish, isn't she old already for playing truth or dare. I thought that game was for elementary school kids. Seriouly if on a truth or dare, let's say she was asked to give heads to a guy or make out, then will she did it?? I dunno about that but a relation is to be taken seriously, it ain't no game like nintendo you can play. Then, this will go to you newlover, no, you don't own her lips, they are hers and second, who are you for wanting to beat up the kids?? What if they did not know she had a b/f. I'll repeat the basic sentence Northman say, she's not your daughter, it's your woman. What I would have done if I were you was break up, not only did she cheated, but also shows her level of immaturity, I mean, why would you want to be with a childish person?? Makes no sense. Think of it, if someone were to ask you on a truth or dare to kiss another girl, would you have done it??