Do you ever turn on music while having sex?

When my boyfriend and I went to Cancun, we had quite a bit of sex, but the first night was unforgettable. I turned on Lady Gaga from my phone to a bluetooth speaker and we got down to Poker Face and Bad Romance. I'm 28 and he's 56, so he knew who Lady Gaga was, but had no idea about any of the songs. He went along with it and I know he enjoyed the experience lol.

If something exists, it's probably been added to sex by someone at some point in time. Look up rule 34 (just make sure it's safe and people aren't around). Hope you both enjoyed it.

Though I'm not sure I want want to do that while listening to a song called Bad Romance. Feels like it might be tempting fate a little too much. 😉

1 hour ago, Rita_S1996 said:

we got down to Poker Face and Bad Romance.   he knew who Lady Gaga was, 

That's good. Maybe you can teach an old dog some new things after all!? Certainly better than the evening news on the TV in the background 🙄

But odd choices. "Lets get it on" by Marvin Gaye comes to mind or for rowdier folks "You shook me all night long " by AC/DC. 

I actually find music to be quite distracting at times. 

Soft background music, sure. But anything more than that has me inadvertently singing along to the song in my head when I would prefer to focus on the activity at hand.