Potential fraud by flatmate?

1 minute ago, GreenEyesss said:

She was there 4 months as an assistant and then suddenly becomes an executive right before visa is supposed to expire. Said this herself 

Clear as day.

You don't seem to understand how these cases work, and how much proof is actually legally required to prove a case for fraud. 

Your opinion and suspicion do not count as legal evidence. 

Sorry but I don't really understand why you're so obsessed with this? Are you some kind of "goody goody" law obiding citizen that needs to always make sure everything is up to scratch? Do you live in a country where they don't like immigrants or you don't like immigrants? Has this person done something that you want to get revenge?

This person has come from a poor country and you said yourself she has been working. She's been doing work and contributing to society. She legitimately does work for that company and was there for four months. Then she got promoted. I don't think you really have any proof unless you are able to hack all her forms of media and social media. She probably considered you a friend so she told you this. But how wrong she was because you just want to stab her in the back.

Just now, MissCanuck said:

You don't seem to understand how these cases work, and how much proof is actually legally required to prove a case for fraud. 

Your opinion and suspicion do not count as legal evidence. 

There is much evidence from the company itself. They will see it themselves and the report will at least help in identifying people like this who are using shady tactics to stay back in our country 

2 minutes ago, GreenEyesss said:

Can prove it. Her insta post confirms and she even said she fooled authorities so its not difficult.

Home office can easily see that her vacancy was not genuine.

Yeah now I don't need replies 

Her "insta posts" are not evidence of fraud, OP. Neither is hearsay. 

I would urge you to speak to an actual immigration attorny to help you better understand these matters. You are missing an awful lot here. 

3 minutes ago, GreenEyesss said:

Can prove it. Her insta post confirms and she even said she fooled authorities so its not difficult.

Home office can easily see that her vacancy was not genuine.

Yeah now I don't need replies 

Yeah so let them do their job and mind your own business hey?

Her "insta posts" are not evidence of fraud, OP. 

I would urge you to speak to an actual immigration attorny to help you better understand these matters. You are missing an awful lot here. 

My landlord is already doing this so don't worry about and he's works in legal aid. So be knows what he's doing

Just now, GreenEyesss said:

My landlord is already doing this so don't worry about and he's works in legal aid. So be knows what he's doing

Again, why did you come here for advice if this is the case?

Leave it be and let them deal with it. It's not your problem. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tinydance said:

Sorry but I don't really understand why you're so obsessed with this? Are you some kind of "goody goody" law obiding citizen that needs to always make sure everything is up to scratch? Do you live in a country where they don't like immigrants or you don't like immigrants? Has this person done something that you want to get revenge?

This person has come from a poor country and you said yourself she has been working. She's been doing work and contributing to society. She legitimately does work for that company and was there for four months. Then she got promoted. I don't think you really have any proof unless you are able to hack all her forms of media and social media. She probably considered you a friend so she told you this. But how wrong she was because you just want to stab her in the back.

I don't like unlawful immigrants who come here to do fraud and stay back. We are not anti immigrant but such cases only cause issues for other immigrants and home population. 

She hasn't contributed to the society as the shady company she works for only caters to asian clients and China isn't poor anymore.

So why are you guys doing this? You all sound like you're bored and have not much to do with your life.

You’re so invested and bothered by this, searching for problems, when you could mind your own business and live your own life. Do some people not have any other things to worry about in their lives? Is it boredom? 

You’re now being rude and insulting to posters that take the time out of their days to read and respond to your drama. Time to re-evaluate some things, OP.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't like unlawful immigrants who come here to do fraud and stay back. We are not anti immigrant but such cases only cause issues for other immigrants and home population. 

She hasn't contributed to the society as the shady company she works for only caters to asian clients and China isn't poor anymore.

You actually sound really racist and anti Chinese or anti Asian or whatever it is you're anti. "She moved in with a white guy". Ooohhh don't forget to call the police because how dare Asian date white. You sound very bored.

• Like 1
Just now, Tinydance said:

You actually sound really racist and anti Chinese or anti Asian or whatever it is you're anti. "She moved in with a white guy". Ooohhh don't forget to call the police because how dare Asian date white. You sound very bored.

Yeah racist for calling out unlawful antics. You sound like those who will let illegal people get in the country and then claim why jobs are no longer available.

You sound like an illegal apologist. Bye

2 minutes ago, Tinydance said:

You all sound like you're bored and have not much to do with your life.

Yes, exactly.

You must have some extra time on your hands to do all this digging about her, OP, especially considering that others are already reporting it. 

That time and energy could be better used in more productive ways. Maybe think about taking up a new activity to redirect your thoughts. 

• Like 1

Yes, exactly.

You must have some extra time on your hands to do all this digging about her, OP, especially considering that others are already reporting it. 

That time and energy could be better used in more productive ways. Maybe think about taking up a new activity to redirect your thoughts. 

OK then stop replying to this thread and it will die out

The landlord and roommate are already doing the reporting now so bye

Yeah racist for calling out unlawful antics. You sound like those who will let illegal people get in the country and then claim why jobs are no longer available.

You sound like an illegal apologist. Bye

OMG don't get me started on the "immigrants are taking our jobs" train. That is EXACTLY what racist people always say. Goodbye to you too.

OK then stop replying to this thread and it will die out

The point is that it's making you irrationally angry, it seems. 

Take a few deep breaths. There's no sense getting this wound up over something you cannot control. Learn to emotionally deatch from such issues and things will feel a lot beter for you. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

The point is that it's making you irrationally angry, it seems. 

Take a few deep breaths. There's no sense getting this wound up over something you cannot control. Learn to emotionally deatch from such issues and things will feel a lot beter for you. 

Ok

By the way I have zero issue with immigrants as I am one myself and as I mentioned I live in a hugely multicultural country. I love having so many different nationalities living together and sharing their food and culture. There are plenty of people who do loopholes or cut corners. Some things aren't even really illegal but it's a loophole. It might sound unfair but you'd need to go to a huge amount of trouble to prove anything first. Yes some people do marry someone for a visa but if they really are married legally and they live together, it's not illegal. Much as it might annoy you but yes life isn't always fair. Unless you're Sherlock Holmes it's not really your job to go investigating every case that's "unfair".

• Like 1

I mean, you could probably create her some trouble with the immigration. I just dont see why? Do you have some profound view on justice? Do you really hate this person?

Its uncertain why would you go to such lenghts to create that trouble for somebody. You literally gain nothing from it. Your roomate is already out, and government wont send you even a "Thank you" note for being a snitch.