Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Super Bowl Halftime Show..

Taylor and I have no Bad Blood and I don't want to sound Mean, but as an artist We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. As much as her and Kelce might be a great Love Story, as a 49ers fan from childhood I've got Bad Blood with the Chiefs. So the only Red I'm hoping to see is on the 49ers when they win.

I remember when halftime shows were just local marching bands. Now between halftime, hours of pregame, the commercials, and the ever present focus on Ms Swift, seems the game is the least essential element of the day. Guess whatever gets people excited is good for them and good for business (as if the NFL needs more of that). 

PS I have nothing against Taylor and even like a few of her early songs before she went full pop. 

I didn't see anything that said Taylor would be performing with Usher at halftime. Where did you read or see that?

At any rate, she didn't perform. Which is fine by me. I usually use halftime to make myself a snack. The only halftime shows I watched were Prince (❤️😢) and the performance with Mary J. Blige, Dr. Dre, Snoop and Eminem. Those were EPIC.