Is there any way I can get this man back to me?

USDC

I started dating this guy about a couple of months ago. The first month went very well and we both enjoyed spending time together. However, since our last data a couple of weeks ago, he stops asking me to go out. When I texted him a few times, he always responded with messages and sometimes with pictures. But he said things like, "Just came home, tired, and want to sleep soon" or "Have so much to do with work", made me feel that I should not ask for another date. I am almost certain that he has decided not to pursue me. But then why he keeps communications with me?  I really like this guy and wonder if there is anyway to get him back. Suggestions?

14 minutes ago, USDC said:

, since our last data a couple of weeks ago, he stops asking me to go out. When I texted him a few times, he always responded with messages and sometimes with pictures. 

Keep in mind you're not exclusive so both of you are still talking to and meeting others.  No one is "too busy" for what they're interested in. It's unclear why you keep texting him but don't invite him out.  Invite him out. Anything but a yes is a no. You'll have a definitive answer then. This way you won't waste your time texting, waiting and guessing. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Batya33 said:

Agree with the others. It’s easy to be a chat buddy. The only sign a man wants to date you is if he ask you out on a date he plans in advance. Have you asked him out for a date you plan ? How many dates have you been on ?

We've been on 4 dates. We planned them together.

We all can only guess at what he is thinking of feeling.  You were on the dates and you know the whole story so you are the best person to decide what to do.

If the dates went really well then step up and ask him straight out on a date and see what he says.  Don't decide for him, let him decide.

There are tons of reasons why might have cooled off but the thing is none of them matter if he has chosen to back off from you.  The only thing that matters is that he has.  Ask him out so you know one way or the other and then you can continue dating or put a pin in it and move on with no wondering.

This is dating unfortunately. Please do not contort yourself into someone you are not or do anything you are not comfortable with to keep a guy interested.  Be true to yourself and then you will know if they are with you for the right reasons or not.

Lost