A Deep Connection and an Unexpected Revelation: Knowing Girlfriend's Past

I am college final student, l practiced complete sense restraint and monkhood from last 7 years and never even spilled my seed. I only respected women, treated them as sister or mother. Later, l found someone with whom l became deeply connected spritually connected, l started to love her immensely. I unable to identify her extravagant bold behaviour which was uncomfortable for person like me. l thought this girl is exactly like me but after around 2 months of relationship she told me about his past sexual relationships. My face became as if thousands of ants scorching on me. I wish to end my life. I started to visualise her with her ex. I feel why this happened to me. Help me someone help me. I can't even want to leave her alone since l am committed to one, l can't replace my heart with someone. My feelings are so deep that crosses mundane expression of love. And even l don't have any issues with her past rather l became expired, seems everything ended for me. 

8 minutes ago, Whyithappenedwithme said:

after around 2 months of relationship she told me about his past sexual relationships. 

How long have you been dating?  Why did she tell you about her past? Are you from a culture/religion where intercourse or any sexual activity before marriage is not acceptable? Are you going to break up with her?

If you can not deal with her past, you need to set both of yourselves free and find appropriate acceptable and accepting partners. 

1 minute ago, Wiseman2 said:

How long have you been dating?  Why did she tell you about her past? Are you from a culture/religion where intercourse or any sexual activity before marriage is not acceptable? Are you going to break up with her?

If you can not deal with her past, you need to set both of yourselves free and find appropriate acceptable and accepting partners. 

It's around 2 months. We  met online 4 months ago and we helped each other in our learning later we loved each other very deeply. She told in general discussion, earlier she pretended to be modest and shy. I am not going to breakup with her, l don't want to change my love like cloths and she is my first and last. If not her then l prefer celibate unmarried life long. Yes, l belongs to that that culture where sexual activities before marriage is not acceptable 

You need to accept her as the person she is. If she's good enough to open up my advise is to remain quiet pay attention to her and process it. Do not respond right away think about it, don't bring it into the present but keep it in the past where it was and belongs. Don't judge her, it's really not your place place, either accept her as she is or you may have to move along. I tend to compartmentalize just about everything especially ex boyfriends of current girlfriends as it's none of my business and if they open up about their past I pay attention, there's a lot to learn there. 

• Like 1