Is it the end ?

Lately our relation isn't the best its up and down and we are not the same as we were 

i start dealing with his mood swings sometimes we are good sometimes we are not 

taking many breaks but we keep getting back to each other but am always the first who reach out

last week ive seen a doctor cuz of stress of work but deep of me i know this relation starts consuming me.. he knows that im gonna check out that day but he suddenly disappear and didnt ask me what the doc said

i gave excuses that maybe he is busy i know i was fooling myself but i waited couple of days to see that he didnt reacted and he is living his days normaly the 3rd day i end up putting my pride side and texted him i said " i hope you are fine , i miss u" and not to be suprised he saw my msg and never answer..

my past relation were all toxic and i was always left alone at the end people will just leave with no closure and i had told my bf that i want no complex in our relation and we could communicate and solve anything could make us fight he valided that which made us never fight during one year and half but by time situations changed and i cant deal with his mood swing even if we had fight he will use the silent treat which i hate the most inside of sitting down and discuss

I can say that I am very attached to that person and all my future plans are with him.. but I see myself doing a lot to make this relationship work but i feel i dont get the same enery back from him which makes me lose hope day by day.

Please stop making any sort of future plan based around this guy. He’s not going to stick around that long. 

He’s not into you the way you are into him. A permanent break-up is inevitable, so it just depends on how long you want to make yourself miserable before you cut yourself free: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bless you, you're in a difficult situation and i understand how much you are pinning on this relationship working. I have been in similar situations and my partner always stresses that he needs me to tell him how i feel because he isn't a mind-reader. Maybe this may be applicable to you - if you partner is continuing as if nothing is wrong, maybe he isn't aware of any issues or feelings you might be having. You need to address them and him direct and then judge his reaction, he may show compassion and willing to move forward, if he is dismissive then it may be time to move on on your own. You need your partner to want your relationship just as much as you, not one-sided as this will be exhausting for you. 

36 minutes ago, NUNA said:

he is living his days normaly the 3rd day i  texted him i said " i hope you are fine , i miss u" and not to be suprised he saw my msg and never answer..

Unfortunately he seems to be fading out of the relationship. When is the last time you saw him in person? 

30 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

Please stop making any sort of future plan based around this guy. He’s not going to stick around that long. 

He’s not into you the way you are into him. A permanent break-up is inevitable, so it just depends on how long you want to make yourself miserable before you cut yourself free: 

i am already in a miserable situation which i dont even know myself , i viewed my life with him in an ordinary way that i cant now imagine i could be happy as much as if could be with him 

26 minutes ago, Kathryn657xx said:

Bless you, you're in a difficult situation and i understand how much you are pinning on this relationship working. I have been in similar situations and my partner always stresses that he needs me to tell him how i feel because he isn't a mind-reader. Maybe this may be applicable to you - if you partner is continuing as if nothing is wrong, maybe he isn't aware of any issues or feelings you might be having. You need to address them and him direct and then judge his reaction, he may show compassion and willing to move forward, if he is dismissive then it may be time to move on on your own. You need your partner to want your relationship just as much as you, not one-sided as this will be exhausting for you. 

thanks for valuing what i feel now .. iam a direct person and had told him if there is a problem we need to face each other and talk we sloved many hing this way but when he turns slient i cant do nothing cuz i dont even get answer back whitout forgetting i always reach out for him 

17 minutes ago, NUNA said:

thanks for valuing what i feel now .. iam a direct person and had told him if there is a problem we need to face each other and talk we sloved many hing this way but when he turns slient i cant do nothing cuz i dont even get answer back whitout forgetting i always reach out for him 

I would stop wasting energy on this.  If you are a direct person -be direct with yourself "I won't settle for scraps because I know my worth."  Do you know your worth?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, NUNA said:

one month.. even if i set up to meet him we end up arguing by that time

Sorry this is happening. He seems to make no effort in the situationship whatsoever. Please free yourself to find someone local who wants to be with you and cares about you. 

• Like 2

@NUNA I told you this in your previous thread but the more you try to talk to him and get him to respond to you, give you attention or whatever, the further you push him away.

I know it's not your intention but you're suffocating him with all your love and caring.  

I do not agree that you should open up and express your feelings (how hurt and unhappy you are); he's not stupid he already KNOWS how you feel and doesn't care.

Re his "mood swings, from what you've posted in this thread and your previous, he doesn't have a mood disorder that's causing him to distance, but rather he's no longer into you or your relationship which is causing him to be moody and distant with YOU

There's a difference.

PLEASE leave this guy alone.  I would go straight No Contact. YOU disappear.

IF (massive IF) he wants to talk to you or see you, he knows where to find you.

I would consider this over and done and take steps to heal and move on.

Learn for next time, when a man distances himself, give him that space and leave him alone..

If he never returns, so be. 

I'm sorry. 

((Hugs))

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, rainbowsandroses said:

@NUNA I told you this in your previous thread but the more you try to talk to him and get him to respond to you, give you attention or whatever, the further you push him away.

I know it's not your intention but you're suffocating him with all your love and caring.  

I do not agree that you should open up and express your feelings (how hurt and unhappy you are); he's not stupid he already KNOWS how you feel and doesn't care.

Re his "mood swings, from what you've posted in this thread and your previous, he doesn't have a mood disorder that's causing him to distance, but rather he's no longer into you or your relationship which is causing him to be moody and distant with YOU

There's a difference.

PLEASE leave this guy alone.  I would go straight No Contact. YOU disappear.

IF (massive IF) he wants to talk to you or see you, he knows where to find you.

I would consider this over and done and take steps to heal and move on.

Learn for next time, when a man distances himself, give him that space and leave him alone..

If he never returns, so be. 

I'm sorry. 

((Hugs))

thanks for your kindness .. i still remember your words from my last post and i decide to never hit on him again

because at this point its clear he doesnt want to make effort for us and i cant do it all alone 

i will work on healing and moving to the next..

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, NUNA said:

thanks for your kindness .. i still remember your words from my last post and i decide to never hit on him again

because at this point its clear he doesnt want to make effort for us and i cant do it all alone 

i will work on healing and moving to the next..

It's not that you "can't" do it all alone -why would you want to? A healthy romantic relationship takes two people who are into each other.  And committed to each other.  Then the "work" is minimal.

• Like 2
On 10/17/2023 at 5:59 AM, NUNA said:

he contacts me after a week that i didnt reach out .. i played his game so he may feelt the hurt and how miserable i was but he couldnt take it for a one day and ended up blocking me everywhere

HE is toxic!  He's messing you around with failing to communicate, blocking etc.  Why would you want this?

You should have walked away by the second Break up.

He's messed up- don't let him ruin you too 😕 .

Just be done, stop contacting him, totally.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, SooSad33 said:

HE is toxic!  He's messing you around with failing to communicate, blocking etc.  Why would you want this?

You should have walked away by the second Break up.

He's messed up- don't let him ruin you too 😕 .

Just be done, stop contacting him, totally.

Thanks for your advice , i stopped reaching out and am working to move on and focus on myself 

i feel relived from the stress who used to give me each day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1