hey i got a good one that everyone can answer

ok well i got this friend that i really like right and me and her are pretty close sometimes its like we date but we havent yet hopefully. Anyway like i wanna kiss her but like do it smooth and i know she already wants to kiss me but i want this to best like her best kiss ever i have kissed a bunch of girls but this one is diff so any ideas how i can do it like smooth or sometin or sweet or sometin and it is our first kiss together. aight later

All I can say is timing. I think it has to be natural, not foced, but when the mood and feeling is right. Make sure your breath is fresh - LOL. Probably just a light kiss on the lips at first. If you are not sure how she feels, just make it light. I hope that helps.

I agree with TLC1971, you should just make it a little kiss. You could hold it for a few seconds though. a fast peck would be accward i think lol, so just give a closed mouth slow peck.

I'm sure she'll love that.

good luck.

Qtpie87

Make sure the time is right, don't force the kiss because you feel you have to, do it because you want to. Make it slow, and meaningful. If you peck her fast, it might be weird for the both of you. Don't use an open-mouth kiss either, because she might not want to move that fast, and since you want it to be meaningful, an open-mouth kiss would definitly be too much for the first time. Just, make it natural, wait for the perfect moment, and just go for it.

• 11 months later...

I dont know why, but when I first hooked up with my now boyfriend, we were both looking at something, our heads were close together but we weren't facing eachother... he put his hand on my chin, gently turned my head towards his, and kissed me.

I love it when guys touch/stroke my face gently while kissing me slowly... it feels so romantic. I dont know why, lol.

if you really want to make it extraordinary, then make it outside, on a sunny day with music playing. preferably very happy music with a tinge of romance to it. then just hold her close, look her in the eyes, let her lean into you and kiss her softly, just one, but make it go for around 5-6 seconds.

don't plan it for goodness sake (this isn't corny chick flik movie)...relax and take it easy and be patient & wait for the moment when it feels right for the both of you - this will make it memorable not the location.