Sensitive post but need to get this out

I was raped by my own family member and this person daughter was even slating them on social media and really attacking the whole family basically. So I am on edge.

I am no sure if she knows what he did to me but even told my cousin don't say answer her she might expose more stuff about our family.

I don't really see this part of my family and that person is out of my life but now and again my mum will talk about that person knowing what they did to me. I do get annoyed because somethings are unforgivable and this for me is one of them. 

It's bothered me because if she posted more on our family and why her father was in jail and even it may come out about me.

I don't want to block her but I might I follow her. It's just she using her hard life with her parents to try get what she wants claiming family not helped her.

I just hope what happened with her father and me is not said on social media as don't think I could cope if she tagged me I wouldn't be able to face people again. We don't speak but like that most of my family a lot of my list of friends but don't see none of them so hopefully she won't.

She slightly unhinged with her lies.

7 minutes ago, sweetlady said:

my mum will talk about that person knowing what they did to me. I do get annoyed 

Sorry this happened. Ask your mother not to bring it up. Please delete him and everyone associated with him from all your social media and messaging apps.  

• Like 1

I would recommend not having anything to do with any of that side of the family . I was raped by my father’s brother. I don’t even call him my uncle . No one in my dad‘s family knows my grandfather made sure of that. He didn’t want him or his son looking evil. 

It has been 43 years of very limited contact with my father’s family . It is made easier because my father is gone now and my grandfather . I wouldn’t follow her or anything she is saying . The most I get from my aunts is a Merry Christmas text. My father’s brother is still alive but on the other side of the country from me. I haven’t seen him since my grandmother died 23 years ago. 

I am sorry that happened to you . 

• Sad 1

Tread carefully.  I guess to follow her is enough? 

But is maybe not a good idea to say too much - especially when she is what sounds like ' on a rampage' right now?  Is best to steer clear.

Sorry to hear of your horrors 😕 , have you had therapy at all? Same happened with one of my kids ( and an uncle) .  That crap is never okay. And I no longer deal with any of them .

Thank you all.

I spoke to my bro in law wife. I had to say something to someone.

My mum knew about it then she said once it's all in the past and threatened to stop talking to her too.

But she was here still going on about that when they were small child. Like are you not getting don't talk about him at all.