What should I do?

last week i found my friend on snapchat i added him then after he blocked me and the same with instagram. I did text him after asking he hates me and he respond with in 2 hours saying no. then i asked him if he had a snapchat. he said no but then i wanted to talk more but then he stopped texting. He was the one who gave me his number. What should I do?  I been trying to text him for a few days now but no response. Does he feel guilty what should I do?

29 minutes ago, Matt Summers said:

last week i found my friend on snapchat i added him then after he blocked me and the same with instagram

Do you know this guy in person? Do you have a crush on him? Why would you pursue this?

Delete and block people from your social media who you find annoying.

Review all your social media. Get rid of dead weight like this. Reset your privacy settings.

21 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Do you know this guy in person? Do you have a crush on him? Why would you pursue this?

Delete and block people from your social media who you find annoying.

Review all your social media. Get rid of dead weight like this. Reset your privacy settings.

yes i know him in person we met in person

no i don't have a crush on him

7 hours ago, Matt Summers said:

last week i found my friend on snapchat i added him then after he blocked me and the same with instagram. I did text him after asking he hates me and he respond with in 2 hours saying no. then i asked him if he had a snapchat. he said no but then i wanted to talk more but then he stopped texting. He was the one who gave me his number. What should I do?  I been trying to text him for a few days now but no response. Does he feel guilty what should I do?

Why would you ask if he "hates" you just because he decided not to add you on social media on reflection? He very clearly no longer wants to be in contact with you. Some people change their minds like that and trying to figure out why is unproductive.  Simply move on and no more contact. I'm sorry you're disappointed.