Checking Me Out? Should I Find Out?

HLDrago

So recently I moved into this new neighborhood and began taking up waking around the subdivisions of it. On about the 1st mile of my daily journey there is this really hot guy that sits outside with a couple of other guys and has beers or pop idk whatever. He has a few times waved and asked me how I am over the last week but because I am a little shy I always just say like fine how are you and don’t stop walking. He is really cute so should take the plunge and start talking to him or just keep walking because Ted Bundies are around every corner?

13 hours ago, HLDrago said:

So recently I moved into this new neighborhood. there is this really hot guy that sits outside with a couple of other guys and has beers.  He is really cute so should take the plunge and start talking to him or just keep walking because.

You live with your husband? So first it's the chiropractor chasing you and now it's the neighborhood beer dudes? Invite them over for a BBQ to meet your family.

If he's with other guys,  I would feel self conscious around his friends.  When you see your neighbor by himself and he asks how you are again,  walk up to him and chat.  Have an actual verbal in person conversation as a 'get to know you' type acquaintance.  Then go ahead and exchange cell phone numbers.  Ask to meet for coffee or schedule taking a leisurely walk together in your subdivision or somewhere nearby.  Keep it light and polite though.  Be nice without being too weird or over enthusiastic.  Then take it from there and allow this new acquaintance-ship to take its course.  Good luck!

However,  if you're married,  then what do you think is appropriate?  Bring your husband with you during your walks and perhaps all of you can be friends together. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Cherylyn said:

If he's with other guys,  I would feel self conscious around his friends.  When you see your neighbor by himself and he asks how you are again,  walk up to him and chat.  Have an actual verbal in person conversation as a 'get to know you' type acquaintance.  Then go a head and exchange cell phone numbers.  Ask to meet for coffee or schedule taking a leisurely walk together in your subdivision or somewhere nearby.  Keep it light and polite though.  Be nice without being too weird or over enthusiastic.  Then take it from there and allow this new acquaintance-ship to take its course.  Good luck!

As long as he's OK with getting involved with a married woman.

• Sad 1

You have recently moved there.  I suggest giving this some time.

You have no idea who he is, his lifestyle, IF he's already involved.. if he is an alcy/druggy etc. Nothing!

So, keep on as you are for a while yet.  Do not just jump to assumptions on anything with him.  Keep as you are and see IF you come to see anything more.

And, as mentioned, maybe you'll come across him on his own.  It's cool enough to continue on as you are, waving & saying your 'hello'.  No reason to approach him for too much at this time.

So, basically proceed with caution.  Take it easy & take your time.

On 10/9/2022 at 12:12 AM, HLDrago said:

. He is really cute so should take the plunge and start talking to him 

You seem addicted to male attention. Even creepy stuff like claiming your doctors are making passes and now beer dudes just watching the local fauna. Your self imagine must be damaged if you need to fantasize these scenarios  You and your husband are still together waiting for your personal injury case settlement, supposedly?