When there's love at home ...

Message added by kamurj,

Please note:  this is not a discussion topic, simply post your answer to the main question. 

• 2 weeks later...

You always have somewhere you belong and can count on.  Maybe you're being bullied at school, maybe you don't have any real friends, but you at least have the peace of mind that the day will get better once you return home.  It truly is sad that many don't even have that.

• Like 3
On 7/25/2022 at 1:46 PM, LikeWater said:

You always have somewhere you belong and can count on.  Maybe you're being bullied at school, maybe you don't have any real friends, but you at least have the peace of mind that the day will get better once you return home.  It truly is sad that many don't even have that.

When there is love in the home there is less risk to a child of being bullied and having no friends - less risk of it being changed/resolved. 

4 hours ago, LikeWater said:

This isn't a discussion topic, Batya. 

Yes I see and read that just fine.  I wasn't discussing.  I completed a sentence as instructed and found what you wrote inspired me to complete the sentence in a particular way.  When there is love at home children do better, in essence, is what I wrote. Not a discussion. I believe you were however, opening the door to and discussing your opinions beyond completing the sentence. I.e. "It truly is sad....."  Thanks for sharing that perspective -it motivated me to complete the sentence in a particular way.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Batya33 said:

Yes I see and read that just fine.  I wasn't discussing.  I completed a sentence as instructed and found what you wrote inspired me to complete the sentence in a particular way.  When there is love at home children do better, in essence, is what I wrote. Not a discussion. I believe you were however, opening the door to and discussing your opinions beyond completing the sentence. I.e. "It truly is sad....."  Thanks for sharing that perspective -it motivated me to complete the sentence in a particular way.

I see.  Well I appreciate the praise and I'm glad what I said had an effect on your own take :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...