Got asked out by a girl (20F) for the first time in my (25M) life

I really need advice on this I don't want to blow this up by being stupid. I am gonna give out all the information about it.

So I got matched with this girl on bumble who seems to be out of my league. She showed interest in me from the beginning. After a few text topic of her tattoos came up, I asked if I could see her tattoos. Then she asked me to meet her.

In reply I said if she is being serious I would love to meet her and asked her what will we be doing? She said we can get high. Then I said I don't smoke but I can be there to inspect her tattoos.

After that she gave me her phone number and I gave mine before ending the conversation.

Later I texted her on her phone to confirm our plan and we are meeting on a park near her home (it's a crowded place if that matters).

Now reddit, am I wrong to assume that she is looking for a hookup with me? (I want that too). If so how do I not blow this up? I have never done anything like this before, I am in fact a virgin.

She didn't ask you out -she suggested meeting in person.  This is a stranger. She may or may not be the person/people who show up.  Strangers cannot ask you out on a date.  She sounds like a person who is potentially harmful to you even in a public place -she could bring or have friends nearby, try to force you to smoke/take drugs or get you in trouble if she does something improper to let you "inspect" her tattoos. Or accuses you of doing something improper or worse.

Do you really think this is a person you want to associate with even in public and even as a potential platonic friend? She wanted to meet to get high.  People who want to meet up to get high aren't interested in getting to know you as a person.  

2 hours ago, ThrowAway2022 said:

we are meeting on a park near her home (it's a crowded place if that matters).

Hopefully she (or potentially he) doesn’t offer you candy 🍭 🍬 to go inside the home..

Im getting a weird creepy vibe from this person.

I remember once when I was 12 I was at the beach and this older rough looking guy with tattoos asked if I knew how to fix a speedometer on a bicycle and said it is in his van (blue with no windows). There was another weird looking guy standing by a bush beside the van. No I didn’t go….

Always trust your intuition if something seems off.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ThrowAway2022 said:

asked her what will we be doing? She said we can get high.

My guy, if you are looking for a woman to date - this one isn't it. 

The first meet and she wants to get high? Immature, but at least you already know you can't take her seriously. She's looking for a party buddy. 

Did you confirm her identity? Have a video call with her and talk. 

Also you want to meet with the stranger at the park to get high? Have your parents thought you nothing about your safety? Go to public place(not park) for a coffee and meet-up if you want to meet her. Please dont go to do drugs with stranger lol

Thank you everyone for your replies. I appreciate your concern for my safety. I have checked everything I could about this girl. I have a few common acquaintances with her and she has a good social media presence and stuff. She is not a scammer. 

The park I am going to is a public place, people cannot do drugs there and I chose the place sorry I haven't mentioned that. Also I do not have any intention to do drugs, I am a sober person. 

To people who are saying she is not interested to date me and she is just looking for a party, I am not looking forward to date her either. I am also just looking for a hookup.

I need advice on how I successfully take this date/hangout to a hookup. I have never done anything like this before, I just don't wanna make things awkward for her and end up getting nothing. 

You’ll have to be prepared to “get nothing” anyway. That’s your issue building this up thinking you’re going to get laid with someone who suggests to get high in a park. This seems like a hang out and not a date as far as it sounds. Keep your expectations low and be realistic. 

There is nothing to lose here but your patience and ego. I wouldn’t bet on losing your virginity however.