The best way to come out on top ?

I am going to the end of term disco at Uni this weekend and I've just found out that the nuts girl that I was sort of seeing in March will be there.

She turned into a total psyco sending me absolutely crazy emails and texts (that was after she cheated on me infront of my friends at a disco the night after we slept together). I have had no conctact for 3 weeks now TF!!

I always go in a group of guys and we nearly almost always dance on stage mainly because its a kind of ritual and gives us a better view of things.

My point I'm asking for ideas is: what do I do knowing that there is a 99% chance she'll be there? I don't want to miss a night out just because of HER!! I want to come out on top!!

The best thing to do is act as if you don't care. You really shouldn't care because a girl like that isn't worth your time, or worries. Don't let her be in control of what you do or where you go or who you talk to or your emtions. Go have fun- smile a lot ignore her!

Do what the people above have said. If she decides that you're there so she needs to talk to you, work out a plan with your friends so that you can bow out gracefully if the situation arises. But otherwise have fun and don't worry about if she's there or not. Have fun.

• 8 months later...

Hi folks,

Thought I'd update this thread....

I cannot believe after almost 9 months of no contact, this girl comes back to the disco and tried to talk to me! Her friend came over and told me that "she" was here, when I replied "and??" she said "so is that it?" I just nodded my head. Later my EX herself came up behind me and tapped my shoulder and said to me "Please can I talk to you for one minuite" I just looked at her and said "no, I don't think so" and continued to dance with my friends.

Cannot believe her!! What does that say? Huh?