I' going to play with my crush

Jakob727

Hello people,

Thank y'all for all the answers on my last post.

Her and I are going to play computer games together later. I am very excited. Does anybody know a good advice?

Or even a pickup line, because I want to make clear what my intentions with her are. (This sounds really damn harsh, but people on the Internet say that it's important to make your intentions clear.)

Thx!!!! 🙂

Why do you want a "pickup line"? Why not just ask her out on a date?

Say something like "I really enjoy spending time with you. I'd like to take you out to Nice Restaurant and maybe see Awesome Sounding Movie afterward. How does that sound?"

Make it clear it's a date. Don't say "Want to grab some food?" 

If she seems hesitant, tell her you see her as someone you would like to see more of, leading to dating exclusively. That way she knows you're not just after sex or casual hookups.

Anyway, that's my take.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Why do you want a "pickup line"? Why not just ask her out on a date?

Say something like "I really enjoy spending time with you. I'd like to take you out to Nice Restaurant and maybe see Awesome Sounding Movie afterward. How does that sound?"

Make it clear it's a date. Don't say "Want to grab some food?" 

If she seems hesitant, tell her you see her as someone you would like to see more of, leading to dating exclusively. That way she knows you're not just after sex or casual hookups.

Anyway, that's my take.

Thanks! We both are still 15 and I kind of fear that I am in the "friendzone". do you think that it still would be worth asking her to go out? I hope that she understants that I don't ask her to meet up like friends, rather a date.

Thx!!

6 minutes ago, Jakob727 said:

Thanks! We both are still 15 and I kind of fear that I am in the "friendzone". do you think that it still would be worth asking her to go out? I hope that she understants that I don't ask her to meet up like friends, rather a date.

Thx!!

See Bolt's advice as to how your invite should be phrased.  In 1981 I started dating my high school boyfriend. I was 15. He was 16.  It was obvious it was a date.  All relationships have risks. Are you going to choose your fear or choose the opportunity to ask her on a date?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jakob727 said:

I hope that she understants that I don't ask her to meet up like friends, rather a date.

She won't understand unless you tell her.

Do you have the ability to take her out on dates? You're too young to drive but can a parent or older sibling drive you?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

She won't understand unless you tell her.

Do you have the ability to take her out on dates? You're too young to drive but can a parent or older sibling drive you?

We both live in our city's downtown, we`re maybe like just 10 minutes away from each other. I'll probably pick her up and we'll walk together.

1 hour ago, Jakob727 said:

Her and I are going to play computer games together later. I am very excited. Does anybody know a good advice?

Yes. Take The Mandalorian in Fortnite. It has Baby Yoda, chicks love that little guy.

Jokes aside, try complimenting her and see how she reacts. Also, even though you are both a bit young, making your intentions clean and taking her out on a proper date is never a bad idea. So you could ask her to hang out in that way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1