I like a senior 🤭

hi!

i have a crush on this senior in my school. i’ve only talk to him once getting his social media and that’s all. 

him and his friends do look at me but i’m too scared to look at him back. i do catch him staring at me and take small glances at me. But i don’t know if he’s dating someone.

he is really cute and i want to get to know him better but i’m a sophomore. some of my  friends are saying it’s bad and some are saying it’s good. i really don’t know. my head says to forget about him but when i see him or near him my heart just bursts and shows how much i like him.

i really wanna become friends and want to get to know him better. i really do but i’m scared. please help me out humans 😭😭

25 minutes ago, Liaboom said:

i’ve only talk to him once getting his social media and that’s all. 

Say hi, smile, be friendly. It's ok to crush but you need to talk to your parents about boys and dating and social media because you're under 18.

• Thanks 1

Seniors are a little more ahead of juniors.  I suggest you be careful here.

They are hitting their time to graduate & move on.. Plus, they've gone there with a few dates/ involvements, I'm sure, where you are just starting in all of that.

I never looked to seniors at all.  I moved up gradually with my own age students.

Is maybe best to avoid seeing him as more than 'your crush', and don't go beyond that with expectations.

I am sure you will eventually come to fancy someone else at your own level.

• Thanks 1