what do i say to my friend tonight ??

hey, thanks for reading this... ive been in a real bind for about 2 weeks.... my best friend got a new girlfriend and completely cut me off, and i tried to respect that but now he says that he doesnt trust me, and he thinks that i like her.... he thinks his girlfriend likes me and that im trying to take her from him when i show NO SIGNS at all... all i do is talk to her sometimes because i want to get to know her since she is my best friends girlfriend.... so i made 2 new friends over the last week and he has known them both for 3 years and ive only known them like 3 weeks and he acts jelous because they invited me to their house and he talks to them more than i do and hes never been invited.... he says he NEVER has and NEVER will trust a single thing that i do, and he says that everything going on has to do with his girlfriend.... what do i say to him about this? because its really dumb and if hes going to act this way every time he gets a new girlfriend and just cut me off the way he did... why even bother with him???

Then it is probably more her reaction than anything you are doing - but he may not want to confront her so he is telling you.

Best to disengage a little from his g/f and not talk to her on the phone - that should not really be happening anyway.

if ur friend is telling u that he wont believe anything u say then i believe thats not true friendship. Talk to him and make it clear that u dont like this girl. To me i believe friendship is more important then relationships. let him kno not to make such a big deal about it, and if u notice that dis grl is comin on to u let her kno dat u dun go for ur best friends gf and dat u hav respect for him

I have a friend that is like that. He gets jealous easily. One time he knocked a guy offf when he found that his girlfriend is was talking alone with her friend, which happeneded to be a guy. Go with other people advices on telling and proving to your friend that you're not interested in his gf. I suggest thta you should not talk to his girlfriend at all. Greet her when ever you c her. Saying hi and that's it. Dont prolong it.