Fearful my best friend will be killed by her new love interest

itsbannapple

Step back. You're too involved. Seek out friends whose lives aren't like an episode of Criminal Minds. Don't look for drama. She has a phone and wifi and can at any time stop all this.

She's telling me he is threatening to kill her if she ever tells anybody what he has told her. Things I can't even repeat on her, things he can go to jail for that she knows and has seen videos of.
The reason she doesn't tell anybody is because she's afraid for her life. She's telling me he is threatening to kill her if she ever tells anybody what he has told her. Things I can't even repeat on her, things he can go to jail for that she knows and has seen videos of. She feels she can't do anything.

No... the reason she's not telling anybody is because she has issues that a professional should be dealing with... if she didn't have issues that need professional help then she would have NEVER gotten involved with someone like him in the first place.

She should start her journey to recovery from this with the help of a trained therapist so tell her to get a referral from her doctor to a therapist or at the very least group therapy which is cheaper. Once she has improved on her self-worth and confidence, she will find a way to no longer be afraid and she will have the tools she needs and the resource that are available to her, to help keep herself safe from him.

The reason she doesn't tell anybody is because she's afraid for her life. She's telling me he is threatening to kill her if she ever tells anybody what he has told her. Things I can't even repeat on her, things he can go to jail for that she knows and has seen videos of. She feels she can't do anything.

If shes brave enough to have the phone on for you while shes being... well verbally abused, she can have 911 on the line.

Im serious.

Seriously think.

Youre putting her in MORE danger.

Her being on the phone with you vs 911, shes got you on the line and gets caught...well shes dead...I mean you havent called the police...even while hearing her get abused...

Vs

Calling 911, she could have them hearing whats happening, hear the threats, hear everything, get her location, go to the place of business and arrest her abuser.

Shes wise enough to hide the phone and let you hear but not enough to call 911...

Let that sink in.

SOMEONE seems to be ignoring the seriousness of whats being claimed in favor of drama.

Its a very dangerous game.

Stop. Call the authorities. Period. Please, none of this is ok.

Archived