Girl has depression and dumped me?

Rawksteddy

Yeah you know what. After giving it some more thought. I think that I’m done period. Even though I liked her and what-not. I’m thinking about the stress that she had caused me and the combination of that with the lies. Completely self-absorbed individual. I can do better for myself. Integrity is one of my primary qualifying factors when looking at dating someone. This girl seemed honest but my gut was telling me something else. Then I uncovered a lie that destroyed her credibility. It doesn’t add up. It doesn’t make sense. Upon further reflection, she seemed quite controlling. And I felt like I was walking on egg shells given how easily offended she would become about anything. On top of that made everything my fault. That’s a manipulative cocktail right there.

• 3 weeks later...
What did you find? Is she with someone new?

Yes. She was with someone else. They dated for a couple weeks then she dumped him. Then she started messaging apologizing and saying that she misses me. Probably be kinda hard to trust her again even though she does seem to be acting different.

Why not take her out of the equation if you think she's a liar and cheater? It may be time to delete and block her and all her people from your messaging apps and social media. This way you can reflect and start dating women you can trust.

Yes. She was with someone else. They dated for a couple weeks then she dumped him. Then she started messaging apologizing and saying that she misses me. Probably be kinda hard to trust her again even though she does seem to be acting different.

Archived