Just let it go. Don't ask more than twice next time if it appears someone is ignoring you. The first time, maybe that person didn't hear you or forgot. The second time should be enough. He might have felt you were bullying him or coercing him into doing something together but I agree that his text was very immature. It sounds like he might have issues in the past (oversensitive) with people telling him what to do. Sorry you wasted all these months over someone like this.

Thank you...yes it hurts because at the beginning it was nice but it seems he got too comfortable and stopped showing he cared...it was all about him...as his text can tell...I I I. Me me me...i agree it should have never gine this long hes definetely over sensitive acting like i should be punished for being myself

Yes, don't contact or text him for now. How many days has it been since his reply? What else do you know about his dating history or him as a person? You should be able to tell a person's character from other aspects of that person's life or what they are or have been to other people. Surprises always come up in life (it's a good idea to be prepared for anything).

The beginning is always nice and good, unfortunately, you've been seeing the real him and that one is not so nice and not at all good. In fact he is a gaslighting jerk.

Ignoring you the way he did was incredibly rude which incited your own rude reaction. You apologized, he took zero responsibility for his part in this. The whole thing is ridiculous and not that big of a deal, but he is showing you some very very ugly colors. If I were you, I'd be done with him even if he decided to come back. His behavior shouldn't be acceptable to you.

It been 4 days...i know his last relationship was 3 yrs ago from what he tells me...i find it so weird because hes the only boy and has 6 sisters you would think he knows how to use tact when dealing with a woman...he was raised by his mom and grandmother his father was in jail the majority of his life...i deleted his number from my phone i am not contacting him any.ore.

Exactly for every action there is a reaction...i reacted because he was very sarcastic in addressing my feelings...and yes its just so amazing to me because this should have been sqaushed hours after it happened and waiting 3 days to reoly and this is what i get...he couldnt 3ven fully break up with me...he said hes not sure he is going to continue this like i cheated on him or something ...

Ok. Good job deleting his contact. Spend more with your friends and family and if he reaches out to you again to apologize you can accept that apology but it's a bit "a little too late". I'd be very wary if he reaches out to you again. There's no need to be insulting or rude to him if he does; just be cautious and use your better judgment. I'm sure you'll do what's best for you.

It been 4 days...i know his last relationship was 3 yrs ago from what he tells me...i find it so weird because hes the only boy and has 6 sisters you would think he knows how to use tact when dealing with a woman...he was raised by his mom and grandmother his father was in jail the majority of his life...i deleted his number from my phone i am not contacting him any.ore.

Good! I'm glad to hear that. If for any reason he reaches out to you, don't bother with him. This guy has issues unfortunately and when it comes to personality, it doesn't really matter who raised him and how. All that matters is how he behaves when it comes to conflict. Have some firm boundaries about things like that. For example, silent treatment shouldn't be acceptable. There is a difference between "hey I need to cool down so we can talk about this nicely" and disappearing for 3 days without a word. The latter should always cause you to kick the guy to the curb. Don't tolerate tantrums and rude behavior from grown men because it will only get worse from there. Tip of the iceberg thing.

Archived