He took me to a SEX HOTEL on a second date =/ Was I in Danger? Please Help!!

sweetheartc314

In all honesty,

I think it would be great for my date to be taken to a counselor.

I said i was looking for my partner in life, and okay with kissing - and then brought to a sketchy and gross sex hotel without being told I was going there. ( After asking several times)

I don't need ANY counseling on this matter, This Man needs to be counseled on HOW TO GAIN CONSENT FROM WOMEN PRIOR TO BRINGING THEM TO A SKETCHY SEX HOTEL. THATS WHAT I THINK NEEDS TO HAPPEN

I HAVE BETTER SENSE THAN TO EVER DO SUCH A THING TO A PERSON, and i am SOOOOO OVER women BEING BLAMED OR NEEDING COUNSELING OVER A MANS BLATANT DISRESPECTFUL, UNSAFE, DEGRADING BEHAVIOR.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you know what, I Deserve to scream, i literally DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. MEN NEED TO DO BETTER.

I AM TIRED OF BEING SILENCED AS A WOMAN OVER SOMEONE ELSES HORRIFIC BEHAVIOR. JUST OVER IT!

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HAS EMPATHYZED AND UNDERSTANDS MY POINT OF VIEW IN THIS MATTER,

If they want to close the thread, close the thread!

THIS IS HORRIBLE, and PEOPLE NEED TO DO BETTER.

ALL THE BEST AND I WISH SAFETY TO ALL WOMEN.

This is where I was taken:

LIBERTY INN - IN THE "HIPPY HIGH RENT AREA" - MEATPACKING DISTRICT! GO VISIT IF YOUR INTERESTED! YES THERE IS BULLET PROOF GLASS, BECAUSE ITS NOT A SAFE PLACE. CLEARLY.

https://www.oyster.com/articles/inside-a-sex-hotel-new-york-citys-liberty-inn/

And please read regarding the sex hotels that exist in new york city right now.

https://www.oyster.com/articles/tales-from-a-dangerous-sex-hotel-new-york-citys-la-semana-inn/

Funny, because I looked it up before posting my reply. I saw that hotel and it does not look seedy, it is simply an hourly hotel, in a very safe area, which is always busy. I'm sorry, but your thread is an over exaggeration.

http://www.libertyinnnyc.com/ Here is the link to the dangerous hotel.

The Kew Inn is in Queens. Not, the Meat Packing.

The guy is a creep and assumed he would get some action.

And you know what, I Deserve to scream, i literally DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. MEN NEED TO DO BETTER.

I AM TIRED OF BEING SILENCED AS A WOMAN OVER SOMEONE ELSES HORRIFIC BEHAVIOR. JUST OVER IT!

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HAS EMPATHYZED AND UNDERSTANDS MY POINT OF VIEW IN THIS MATTER,

If they want to close the thread, close the thread!

THIS IS HORRIBLE, and PEOPLE NEED TO DO BETTER.

ALL THE BEST AND I WISH SAFETY TO ALL WOMEN.

Because someone works at a top company and he is an engineer doesn't mean he isn't crazy or sociopath. Sure,the odds are less than a sleazy hustler from the streets but again...

You are right to be upset of course and he is a creep and all. However, who is pressuring you to stay silent? We have 2019, not 1919.

So this is an advertisement for your articles and the paper you write for?

oyster. com/ articles/ inside-a-sex-hotel-new-york-citys-liberty-inn/

oyster. com/ articles/ tales-from-a-dangerous-sex-hotel-new-york-citys-la-semana-inn/

oyster. com/ articles/ sex-hotel-exposed-exclusive-photos-from-the-scandalous-kew-motor-inn/

I'd been to the hotel a week before, as part of an assignment to report on the seedy sex hotels of New York City for Oyster.com.

"What, exactly is a "sex hotel"? or in your other exaggerated words "brothel"?

What is a sex hotel? this is a sex hotel! An hourly hotel that is used for sexual purposes, and notorious for drug use and prostitution, and just general sketchiness."

and again for your reference: i was taken here

LIBERTY INN - MEATPACKING DISTRICT - NYC

https://www.oyster.com/articles/inside-a-sex-hotel-new-york-citys-liberty-inn/

And please read regarding the sex hotels that exist in new york city right now:

https://www.oyster.com/articles/tales-from-a-dangerous-sex-hotel-new-york-citys-la-semana-inn/

This hotel is simply an hourly hotel.

So this is an advertisement for your articles and the paper you write for?

You are REALLY REALLY STRANGE! Please STOP CONVERSING WITH ME and please find another topic to troll!

A WOMAN'S SAFETY IS NOT A TOPIC TO MAKE LIGHT OF, AND I AM OVER IT.

you are seriously SICK to continue your conversation!

ALL THE BEST, AND I WILL PRAY FOR THE SAFETY OF WOMEN WORLWIDE THAT NO WOMAN WILL FEEL THE WAY I FELT THAT NIGHT WHEN I WAS BROUGHT THERE.

IF YOU WANT TO GO THERE GO THERE, PLEASE STOP TALKING TO ME YOU WIERD STRANGE INSENSITIVE, DISTURBED FREAKS!

Yes. And of course there are seedy types there. And dating strangers requires common sense and knowing when to hail a cab and leave, not continue when they want to take you to an undisclosed location. It doesn't matter what someone looks like on LinkedIn, if they act strange or weird in person, it's time to end the date.

This hotel is simply an hourly hotel.
yes. And of course there are seedy types there. And dating strangers requires common sense and knowing when to hail a cab and leave, not continue when they want to take you to an undisclosed location. It doesn't matter what someone looks like on linkedin, if they act strange or weird in person, it's time to end the date.

why are you still talking to me?

I said i am not interested????

\

Its clear you dont get this, because you clearly don't understand BOUNDARIES.

I SAID I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING TO YOU, and you ARE STILL TALKING TO ME WHY?

I think you are being dramatic. This is a very busy/nice area. I know that bad things can happen in any area, but I do not think something was going to happen to you in the lobby or doorstep, as people are around.

Chill out, and don't go into so much detail on the first few dates. It was over-the-top.

i think you are being dramatic. This is a very busy/nice area. I know that bad things can happen in any area, but i do not think something was going to happen to you in the lobby or doorstep, as people are around.

Chill out, and don't go into so much detail on the first few dates. It was over-the-top.

STOP. TALKING. TO ME. Your interaction is not welcome.

You are now both behaving like predators, because thats what predators do.

They dont stop.

NO MEANS NO.

STOP.

STOP TALKING TO ME.

Agree. If it was that bad she could have gone to the police.

Because someone works at a top company and he is an engineer doesn't mean he isn't crazy or sociopath. Sure,the odds are less than a sleazy hustler from the streets but again...You are right to be upset of course and he is a creep and all. However, who is pressuring you to stay silent? We have 2019, not 1919.

Rates:

STAY DURATION

STANDARD ROOM

ROMANTIC INTERLUDE ROOM

Overnight* $200 $250

10 Hours*

Available Sun-Thurs 11pm-8am $170 $210

SPECIAL "REFRESHER" RATES

2 Hours

Not available midnight-8am $90 $110

3 Hours $100 $120

4 Hours* $135 $160

5 Hours* $145 $180

6 Hours* $155 $190

Rates:

STAY DURATION

STANDARD ROOM

ROMANTIC INTERLUDE ROOM

Overnight* $200 $250

10 Hours*

Available Sun-Thurs 11pm-8am $170 $210

SPECIAL "REFRESHER" RATES

2 Hours

Not available midnight-8am $90 $110

3 Hours $100 $120

4 Hours* $135 $160

5 Hours* $145 $180

6 Hours* $155 $190

YOU GUYS ARE SICK PEOPLE, VERY VERY SICK.

AGAIN, iM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC!

I WILL PRAY FOR THE SAFETY OF WOMEN EVERYWHERE, there are PEOPLE even here, who are Insensitive, lack of empathy, feel entitled to tell you WHAT YOU SHOULD BE FRIGHTENED OVER, and these are the classic traits of PREDATORS

ITS A SHAME, AND KARMA IS REAL.

You want to joke about WOMENS SAFETY, THEN THE MOMENT YOU ARE PUT IN A POSITION THAT PUTS YOU IN FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE, I HOPE YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID HERE TODAY.

BE WELL! AND ALL THE BEST TO WOMEN WORLDWIDE

YOU GUYS ARE SICK PEOPLE, VERY VERY SICK.

AGAIN, iM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC!

I WILL PRAY FOR THE SAFETY OF WOMEN EVERYWHERE, there are PEOPLE even here, who are Insensitive, lack of empathy, feel entitled to tell you WHAT YOU SHOULD BE FRIGHTENED OVER, and these are the classic traits of PREDATORS

ITS A SHAME, AND KARMA IS REAL.

You want to joke about WOMENS SAFETY, THEN THE MOMENT YOU ARE PUT IN A POSITION THAT PUTS YOU IN FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE, I HOPE YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID HERE TODAY.

BE WELL! AND ALL THE BEST TO WOMEN WORLDWIDE

How was he a predator? He was simply a creep!

Archived