Condoms are necessary to prevent the spread of STIs and pregnancy. No kind of contraception is 100% but condoms are necessary to decrease STIs and pregnancy. I believe most guys if not all would like to not wear a condom but thats just not possible, unless you want to put your life into your hands everytime you have sex.

There was a post about condoms yesterday and this is the site I found maybe helpful;

fda.gov/oashi/aids/condom.html

I would love it if I never had to have sex with a guy with a condom on- I feel like I am doing a trash bag- lol- but on a serious note I want to live, and not get pregnant yet

Oh, you silly kids. Stop sleeping around. Promise? ok.

Jk. My grandma said that to me once. Laughed about it since.

Here's an alternative:

Be a virgin and marry a virgin. This prevents STDs or worries.

You also dont have to worry about whether or not she's comparing you to a past boyfriend- maybe he did something that you dont do.

When first experiences are shared in love, they are like no others. Make everything in your life special.

Condoms cheapen sex.

After you two lose your virginity and only stay true to each other, just tell her to use the birth control pill. That way you both get the natural one and only experience. (well not one but you know what I mean)

And no I'm saying this as a believer of right or wrong or to judge you and put down your ways. Do what you want. This is my preferance because of the romanticness (if thats a word) behind it and also it gives me a feeling of respect for myself... a way of saying,

"Everything you do, make it special and make it the best experience. You should accept nothing less."

condoms do indeed cut the feeling DRASTICALLY...not even the supposed super-sensitive ones feel too spectacular but you know what the best part is?

Apart from protection against HIV, you last twice as long! (maybe even 3 times) and in my opinion...id rather last until everybody is finished then the alternative of losing myself and ending up with a present named Eric Jr.

-Eric

I have a preference for:

Trojan Supras (they are polyurethane, thinner than latex and you can feel eachothers body heat through them)

Crown skinless skin, these are the thinnest latex condoms that you can buy, they are ultra high quality and they are made in japan.

Once you're in a long term committed relationship, and you've both been tested for STDs, it's time to switch condoms for the pill.

Condoms are not nearly as effective as the pill, and they can break.

Plus, there's much less intimacy and sensation with a condom.

But if you're having casual sex, stick to condoms.

BTW, they come in different sizes, so you shouldn't have trouble finding a size that fits.

Regular condom (190mm x 52mm)

Trojan Magnum (205mm X 54mm)

LifeStyles XL (190mm x 65/54mm)

Trojan Large (214mm x 60/54mm)

Trojan Magnum XL (205mm x 65/54mm)

Durex XXL (235mm x 60mm)

Plus "TheyFit" condoms come in 55 different sizes.

P.S. "Lambskin" condoms do not protect against STDs.

By the way i never use condoms bcoz there is not any for my size..

If you are saying they are not big enough that is ridiculous as in testing they test condoms so they can expand enough fit over peoples heads (the big thinking one!).

Girls, never believe someone when they say they are too big for a condom...its false. XL ones might be more suitable, but even normal ones stretch - why do you think they make great water balloons!

If you can't find them small enough, you can find smaller sized ones though the labelling often varies to be more "discreet" but condoms are made so they can stretch....and they are smaller before stretching. Unless it falls off, it fits!