rape? assault? nothing?? feeling sick

caraviolin

So me personally, if I told a close friend about something traumatic that happened to me and she then blasted every detail on a forum - anonymous or not - I’d be livid. Absolutely livid and mortified.

I actually knew someone who would tell personal business to anyone who would listen, she was attention seeking and not a good person. She acted as she was but telling other people’s personal business was how she got people to listen to her, it was kinda sick actually.

Look I get wanting to get your friend help but come on you could have just said ‘ I think my friends husband raped her what should I do?’ Giving all the details of someone ELSES trauma is just all kinds of not cool, it is not your story to tell!

Either this is you or you are way too involved and if it’s the latter you need to take steps to remove yourself far enough that you’re a help and not a hinderance. Don’t ever do this to your friend again though, SO not cool. To be honest my ‘somethings not adding up’ radar is going off big time... I mean you’re going through your own refusal to heal and anxiety...panic attacks and all, because of your own forced sexual expierience why involve yourself with this? So unhealthy...all of it...

100% agree with this.^

Archived