what should I do???

Chrys31

Awwww he likes you “as a person”

That’s because you are female and so far well on the way to putting out.

What’s not to like from his perspective?

He has not tried to get to know you and wants to “explore”

You do realise the term explore means physically?

Why don’t you book a hotel room under his name , ask him to pay, he will be very happy to , but make it very clear you just want to cuddle! Meet him in the lobby, give him a cuddle, walk away and say thanks for a great night. Lol

If you want sex, meet him again. If you want more , don’t. Simple as that?

He contacted yesterday evening and told me he had a bad day and told me details. Didnt mention anything sexual,he said he wants to hug me and kiss me.

So basically i understand that if someone is attracted to me he will want to have sex.

But i just wants to see if he would want something more meaningful as he told me he wants a relationship.

I just want to make sure he is really single as thats basic and he mentioned many times that he is .

He also said he has talked to his friends about me .

He contacted yesterday evening and told me he had a bad day and told me details. Didnt mention anything sexual,he said he wants to hug me and kiss me.

So basically i understand that if someone is attracted to me he will want to have sex.

But i just wants to see if he would want something more meaningful as he told me he wants a relationship.

I just want to make sure he is really single as thats basic and he mentioned many times that he is .

So far its been 50/50. I had to initiate one extra day. But ye i would leave it mostly to him from now on to see if he is interested etc

Awwww he likes you “as a person”

That’s because you are female and so far well on the way to putting out.

What’s not to like from his perspective?

He has not tried to get to know you and wants to “explore”

You do realise the term explore means physically?

Why don’t you book a hotel room under his name , ask him to pay, he will be very happy to , but make it very clear you just want to cuddle! Meet him in the lobby, give him a cuddle, walk away and say thanks for a great night. Lol

If you want sex, meet him again. If you want more , don’t. Simple as that?

That will just take the piss hahhaha

Yes, people who are sexually attracted to each other often want to have sex with each other. That doesn't mean they act on the desire or that they express the desire to someone they don't know well in sexual terms. It's called "self control" and involves maturity and the overriding desire to want to get to know the whole person. Now of course people can enjoy meeting up for a sexual arrangement or "fling" and then it's perfectly fine to express to a stranger desires about sex, intercourse, whatever - but that's because both people want that and they are single consenting adults. If you want a relationship find someone who values getting to know you as a person and doesn't risk bringing up sex way too soon even if in his mind he desires you in that way. Would you like it if you introduced him to one of your good friends for the first time and in his head he found her attractive and blurted out "wow! you're hot! wanna get a room?" For example.

Is this guy one of the 4 guys you wrote about in your previous thread?

I was also wondering how you were so overly cautious to the point of almost paranoia before has now flipped a 180. I’m super confused.

If you do choose to continue I definitely wouldn’t do any hotel dates and I’d definitely pay close attention to his living arrangements he could be telling the truth, He could be hiding something too, Just be careful

Well i met him around that time 2-3 weeks ago.

He hasnt asked me for a third date...

Having said, that he didnt reply to my good morning text i sent after our conversation the day before yesterday.

I think i will leave this alone

When you agree to meet someone, what is your criteria for that? How are you searching for dates and how soon do you meet? Do you effectively rule out those who just want to text and not meet up? Or those who clearly just want a hookup (like suggesting getting a room)?

Archived