Need advice

Ldz2019

Long story short-a friend was going through a separation while I was going through a break up. We kind of leaned on each other and I developed strong feelings. After a few months he ended up reconciling with his wife and apologized profusely saying he never meant to hurt me. That was a few years ago. He has apologized many times and at one point I told him nc and he asked if he could fix it. I said no. Over time we have talked a little. Just hi and bye and small talk. Recently we were out with mutual friends and he told me he is getting divorced and they were together for the kids and how sorry he is he hurt me. Said he needs closure. I know he is truly sorry but I feel like the wound was ripped open bc we work together and he avoids me sometimes.I’m not sure why. It hurts that I feel like the only one suffering from this..

This must be a joke(him not you). He needs closure because he screwed up with his marriage and his rebound relationship with you? Please. Show him to the nearest tissue box and tell him for his closure, it's double ply.

Distance yourself and stay professional at work.

Oh, he needs closure huh? From what, exactly? He has apologized for hurting you unintentionally the first go-round, what could possibly be gained by rehashing this?

Were you intimate with him? Not that it matters much as either way it sounds like he is seeking a refuge and an ego stroke from a female companion while he is still raw from the breakup. Again.

Archived