Not sure what to do - do I leave it or see what happens

michkath

OP, you need to decide what you want:

If you want to date him, declining his invitation was silly.

If you've been upset about his moods, but want to continue trying, you should speak up and open the conversation.

By all means, if you don't want to date him anymore, then of course you were right to turn down his invitation. But I have feeling you're trying to stick it to him and give him a taste of his own medicine, and hope that you can light a fire under his arse to pay more attention to you in the future. Right?

In my experience, guys like this are more trouble than they're worth and it probably won't go anywhere. However, you would do well to say what you mean - and mean what you say.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t go on that date that he asked me to

As like people we’re saying on here to go date other people like I’m sure he is doing

And not always be there like his little lap dog.

I have seen him since we went on another date

And I spoke face to face about his mood swings and I asked f everything was ok and he said I just don’t know.

And I didn’t really know what to say.

Since this his texting has been extremely blunt again.

I just really don’t know what to do about this guy.

🤦🏻♀️🙄 we do really get on. But these ‘ moods ‘ bluntness are abit much. I dunno is it something I’m doing? Or does he have maybe personal issues going on.

Why invite useless negativity into your life? If you are that bored, join some clubs or groups or volunteer or take classes/courses. Start a self improvement plan. Get in shape, improve your image, do self esteem boosting activities.

If you want nonsense drama, watch netflix. If you want decent friends, do the above activities. If you want decent dates and relationships get on some dating apps and rule out mopey depressed negative downers like this dude asap.

Funny you should say that

I’m joining some gym classes this year hope to get fit healthy and meet new people

I can’t be dealing with this depressing dude

I don’t get what I’m doing wrong I really like him we get on

Iv asked him over text / to his face about these moods

And his always like I dunno.

There’s only so much I can do / say to help someone like that.

So

Found out this guy

Has a soft spot for blondes!

Always likes blondes pictures

Shows me blondes on his phone that his mate has sent.

And I’m not even blond I’m a brunette!

He said you should take it as a compliment that your brunette.

Like what the 😑

It just gets weirder and weirder.

Thank you guys

..when I like someone even with dating I’m quiet loyal and put all my attention into one person. But maybe I need to stop that incase his dating someone else and it doesn’t work out.

X x x

I am exactly like you. I guess thats why we get attached easily and put ourselves in a position where people can disapoint and hurt us easily.

You are in the friendzone. Why waste your time unless you only see him as a friend? Hopefully you are dating guys who do want to date you and do find you attractive and do treat you like more than a pal to hang out with.

That way you can park this guy on the back burner in the chat-buddy category and friendzone. A guy doesn't have to wear a brightly colored "Just Not That Into You" tshirt to get the the hint when his behavior is this obvious.👕

-When I also mention sexual things he doesn’t really seem to batter an eyelid

-Iv invited him to stay aswell few times he says sorry can’t.

-I suggest things to do and his always like Not for me sorry thanks

-I also message him asking about his day or my day his reply is always ‘ fair ‘

-Shows me blondes on his phone that his mate has sent.

Archived