jaqueline24

Are you serious??

You cheated on him.

I have been engaged for 3 months now. We’ve been together for over 2 years. Well last weekend I went out with my best friend. He was okay with it, he even suggested me to get out and have fun, so I went bar hopping with her. Well, I ended up drinking a lot and danced with this group of friends that we made. There was this guy who introduced himself to me. He was very flirty and nice. He and I hung out while my best friend went off dancing with some other people. This guy and I made out a lot. We did not have sex or anything like that, just made out. He invited me over to his place after but I denied and said I had to go back home. He put his number in my phone and eventually found my Snapchat and added me. He’s messaged me a few times asking if i was going to go back. I didn’t reply. Do I tell my fiancé this? He’s asked how it went and all I said was it was a fun time... deep down I feel bad. I don’t think he would break up with me since it was just kissing but still.. I’m nervous to confess. I would be upset if it was him and some girl. Ugh.. :/ What do y’all think?

I don't know how him asking his mom for advice compares. I think he asks her rather than you because he doesn't trust you or your judgement...do you blame him??

Archived