Really upset.. need to vent

jackie103

Date around... Don't put all your apples in one basket.

And who knows? She may be feeling crappy... I know people who have depression go thru these stages where they are anti-social. Your response to her was short and sweet and if she gets back to wanting to mingle, you might just be the person she calls up and ask for another date.

Date around... Don't put all your apples in one basket.

And who knows? She may be feeling crappy... I know people who have depression go thru these stages where they are anti-social. Your response to her was short and sweet and if she gets back to wanting to mingle, you might just be the person she calls up and ask for another date.

Yeah I guess it’s true that we never really know what the other person is going through. I don’t want to keep my hopes up but I am hopeful that something does come out of this. Won’t be sitting around waiting though

Yeah I guess it’s true that we never really know what the other person is going through. I don’t want to keep my hopes up but I am hopeful that something does come out of this. Won’t be sitting around waiting though

You don't have to know what someone else is going through as to why the person doesn't accept a third date or ask you out on a date. She could be going through absolutely nothing and simply not be interested in another date after two dates. Happened to me regularly on both ends when I dated for 24 years on and off. Sometimes I was on the fence and thought a lot about whether I should see the person again or why I shouldn't, etc and sometimes it was simply I woke up the next morning, realized I'd had a nice time, that I wasn't motivated to see the person again for whatever reason under the sun, and went about my day. I assume others felt the same about me when they decided not to ask me out again after a few dates. It's just dating. Now, if we'd gone out several times and were acting in a serious way then sure we should talk about whether we were going to continue and if not why even if it was just "sorry just not feeling it anymore" -depending on circumstances.

If you want to keep dating then for your own sake please keep it simple.

You don't have to know what someone else is going through as to why the person doesn't accept a third date or ask you out on a date. She could be going through absolutely nothing and simply not be interested in another date after two dates. Happened to me regularly on both ends when I dated for 24 years on and off. Sometimes I was on the fence and thought a lot about whether I should see the person again or why I shouldn't, etc and sometimes it was simply I woke up the next morning, realized I'd had a nice time, that I wasn't motivated to see the person again for whatever reason under the sun, and went about my day. I assume others felt the same about me when they decided not to ask me out again after a few dates. It's just dating. Now, if we'd gone out several times and were acting in a serious way then sure we should talk about whether we were going to continue and if not why even if it was just "sorry just not feeling it anymore" -depending on circumstances.

If you want to keep dating then for your own sake please keep it simple.

You’re right. I definitely get way too invested too early on

Archived