He wants a "friends with benefits" situation. No dating. Not going out to dinner or the movies. Just sex. Now. Tell me what is nice about this guy please. chi

Before all this situation, he was caring to other people and helpful. He treats people right when needed. But now it’s somewhat different. I think

Please please let this guy go.

You deserve better for your first adult relationship.

Let him move in this girl.

You will find someone who takes you out on dates and treats you like a girlfriend.

When someone treats you right and you build your a connection. You wouldn't feel "pressured" to sleep with them. It will all just feel right.

Good luck with it all.

Your will find someone who is worth way more than he is.

I’ll try but it’ll be hard cause I’m a really shy and small person. It’s hard for me to get to know someone.

Stop acting like an unpaid call girl. Let him pay hookers for these "services". Get rid of this creep and date nice boys.

I’ll try but it’ll be hard cause I’m a really shy and small person. It’s hard for me to get to know someone. What do you mean by “ Stop acting like an unpaid call girl. Let him pay hookers for these "services". “

Im 18 ( virgin) and hes 21( idk if hes is or not). So me and my ex dated each other somewhere around last year. We broke up and havent talked to each other for 1 year or so. Somewhere around this september, he texted me and we talked and texted. Then on monday he ask me if i wanted to come over his house and chill and watch some shows( i said sure). And we did. Then on wednesday, he said that he wants to cuddle and kiss me and like to put his hands on my boobs and stuff and i said sure. So now every mondays and sometimes thursdays i go over his house and do it. Were usaully in our underwear and makeout and touch. I got really nervous when he told me that i can touch his penis and that he’ll grab my hand and put it there and i did but did it when he had his underwear on. So like there and a barrier between my hand, his ungerwear and his penis. And that i can give him a handjob and that he’ll push my head and gave a blowjob. ( he said that i dont have to do it. Hes pushing or forcing me to do it if i dont want to. He respects my decision). After we broke up he told me that he dated this girl and moved in with her and that they slept together naked and kissed and stuff and that made me question myself on why am i doing this? What questions should i ask him? Please help me im soo confused with this?

Edit 10/28 - I found out that he had sex with his ex girlfriend and now he’s after me.

Archived