I have a second date planned and I'm suddenly nervous.

Honeycomb8

I met a guy from a dating app last week and he's arranged a second date with me the day after for this weekend.

We didn't really talk much before we met but hit it off and he turned out to be better looking than the photos and very engaging as well as funny.

We're going to go play mini golf and get dessert and a drink after.

Any advice?

This is a diff guy from my other thread haha. I've hung out with that guy 3 times and it's going well.

Honeycomb, you’re on a roll. Lol. Good for you!

Being nervous is completely normal under the circumstances. You’re excited, so therefore you’re nervous. Be thankful for that feeling, girl. If you weren’t excited, you wouldn’t be feeling this way. This is a good thing! So try and relax and enjoy this weird roller coaster of emotions that comes with meeting someone you’re truly interested in.

Remember, he’s a person and not by any means perfect. He has quirks and makes mistakes, too. Also, remember that you’re a catch and have lots to offer. Don’t let him (or the idea of him) fluster you! He’s human.

Do Weil method 4/7-8 breathing and practice. Helps al it. I’m smiling because many years ago I had an early date with a serious boyfriend for mini golf and dessert. And got many mosquito bites but had a good time lol. Have fun. Being nervous is so normal. The breathing will help a lot.

I think it went really well. I lost the game but didn't mind too much haha. Guy was really interesting and made me laugh. He is one off those people who is quite unaware of how attractive they are because he's also really fun and down to earth lol. I think I'm always a little standoffish to begin with but he ended up kissing me and told me we should hang out again this week.

Archived