Wife's tattoo

shackleford3

Why was her family talking to her about her ex, that's kind of weird to me. And when you were out of the room. And then she fled the conversation when you entered.

I think you are owed a non-defensive conversation about chad, who he was to her, and who he is. You should be able to talk about past relationships without undue discomfort after 10 years together.

After 10 years I would not be surprised if she genuinely forgot her lie about it's origins.

Yes, lying's bad, but I don't think she necessarily was doing it with bad intentions. She was probably embarrassed by it and didn't want it to be a big deal so she made up some spur of the moment lie that she later forgot.

I doubt she's terribly attached to a tattoo she doesn't see all that much of an old boyfriend, but I could see her not wanting to do anything about it due to pain and unnecessary expense. At which point she may protest and you'll have to be prepared for that. You'll have to mull over your motivations. If motivations are control and punishment, you probably should try to find a way to let it go.

n't see all that much of an old boyfriend, but I could see her not wanting to do anything about it due to pain and unnecessary expense. At which point she may protest and you'll have to be prepared for that. You'll have to mull over your motivations. If motivations are control and punishment, you probably should try to find a way to let it go.

Its strange that a family member asked about him, though. Well, my brother to be a butthead would do something like that, though.

Archived