Going away with a female friend whilst in a relationship.

uniguy90

If she is asking how you would feel, then she is not ok. We don't say "how would you feel?" when someone asks us how we would feel about winning the lottery. Because it's good. Everyone would feel good!

We say "how would you feel?" when we want the other person to see how it sucks for us.

Let me ask you, "how would you feel if she dumped you?"

I agree with the other poster that said you have some things to learn about women. "How would you feel?" is not as open a question as it sounds. It's actually a leading question. To lead you to how she feels. She is not ok with this.

Exactly, she is not fine with it, and frankly most people wouldn't be, on several levels.

I believe she was genuinely fine about it, I didn't quite the conversation verbatim. And discussed it with her again after I told her I wasn't going. And she was pretty implicit in being fine about it.

As some of you said, there was a little itch that wasn't quite right so I'm not going.

Thanks for most of your advice.

Until the next time.

Cancel the trip. Go on a trip with your girlfriend instead. Or on no trip. its one thing if you were going to a business conference and you and the female friend were the only two from your town going so you decided to go on the same flight or something, but a one on one trip with another woman who is not a relative? nope. no. no. Just don't do it

Archived